PCGamingWiki AGM 2021
This is a page dedicated to adding items to an agenda for a structured meeting to take place in October over Discord regarding the direction and policies of PCGamingWiki. Any registered user can add a header below with a topic and a detailed description of the issue and changes that they would like to improve PCGamingWiki.
This page will be managed by Andytizer and collated into an article on the Project namespace before the meeting. Users are encouraged to message Andytizer directly on Discord directly to clarify their case for specific topics to be added to AGM.
- Discord, create a special channel to discuss. Use threads to breakdown the agreed agenda topics below.
- This meeting could take place at a specific time, or over multiple days depending on availability.
- End of the meeting period Andytizer will collate findings and create a public report with actions.
- Changes to Project:Code_of_conduct which has not been updated in 5 years.
- More transparent systems for warning/banning users.
- Integration of Signs_of_sockpuppetry and Sockpuppetry#Meatpuppetry policies.
- Consider implementing https://www.stopforumspam.com/downloads to pre-emptively ban known spambot IPs who vandalize pages.
- Policy on inactive staff.
- Recruit new moderators.
- Recruit new editors, codify a new policy for this to be more inclusive and transparent, e.g. application process.
- Timeline needs to be established, this has taken more than a year.
- Spend a few dozen US dollars on renting a pro coder to spend 10 minutes on making cookies that last longer.
- Fix 2FA for new users (Currently, all resources that start with
https://sso.pcgamingwiki.com/auth/realms/PCGamingWiki/login-actions/required-actiongive HTML 500 errors).
- Add page-edit functionality to PCGW's mobile (e.g. Android) GUI.
- Fix mobile TOC
- Any new content projects to achieve in 2021/2022?