Controller:Amazon Luna Controller
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to expand this page by adding an image or additional information.
|Amazon Fire TV Game Controller|
- No rechargeable battery, slot for two AA batteries.
- Low-friction thumbsticks.
- Controllers can be used wired connections (via USB-C) or wirelessly with the Bluetooth connection (v. 5.0).
- LED to display controller connectivity status, low battery indicator, and software updates.
- Vibration motors for tactile feedback during gameplay.
- For wired gameplay on PC and Mac using USB-C cable (sold separately).
- 2 × clickable analog sticks: L3, R3
- 2 × analog triggers: LT, RT
- 2 × digital shoulder buttons: LB, RB
- 8 × digital action buttons: 𝐀, 𝐁, 𝐗, 𝗬, ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ○ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, Ⲷ ᴍᴇɴᴜ, 🎤︎ ᴍɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ (known as ᴀʟᴇxᴀ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ)
- 4 × digital directional buttons (d-pad): ↑, ↓, ←, →
Use with PC platforms
- Connecting the controller should automatically recognize device as DirectInput controller. After installing official a separate driver controller can be used as Xinput device.
- Steam application is converting generic DirectInput devices into a widely recognized Xinput format without necessity of installing additional Amazon driver. Experimental support for the Amazon Luna Controller connected via Bluetooth has been added with beta update at July 7th.
- Acting as native DirectInput controller, it's possible to use any of the generic wrappers. See the controller article for those.
- This controller is "Plug and Play" on most distributions of Linux (requires Linux kernel version 5.13 or newer)
- Works via USB cable and over Bluetooth.
Steam Link compatibility
- Works without any drivers on any operating system that supports Steam.
- Can be used just to send input from a controller to a PC. Go into Streaming options, hit 𝗬 and disable video and audio streaming.
- Won't work great unless you connect it to LAN or a low latency Wi-Fi.
Support in games
- PC games that support the XInput standard are supported.
Games with microphone support
- Games with implemented voice chat are able to use controller's microphone, but microphone support for Amazon Luna Controller is not implemented yet.
- VoiceBot and VoiceAttack allows to control games and applications by voice commands.
- List of games that support microphone control
|Controller button||Button label and axis|
|Left stick||X-axis, Y-axis|
|Right stick||X-rotation, Z-rotation|
|D-pad up||POV up|
|D-pad down||POV down|
|D-pad left||POV left|
|D-pad right||POV right|
- ↑ Luna Controller Buttons - last accessed on June 2023
- ↑ Install Amazon Luna Controller's Driver for PC
- ↑ Steam Client Beta - July 7th - last accessed on July 7th, 2021