|First release date||1999|
- Pharaoh Heaven community site
 Best version
The best version is Pharaoh Gold, which includes the base game and the expansion Cleopatra: Queen of the Nile.
 Issues And Fixes
 Unable to load function; Ft_thunk (Kernell32.dll)
The Sold Out Software release came with instructions on how to run Pharaoh & Queen of the Nile on Windows XP, which can also work on Windows Vista / 7.
- Install Pharaoh to a location on your hard drive. If you are using Windows Vista / 7 it may be best to install to a location outside of Program Files. Choose a full install.
- Install Queen of the Nile: Cleopatra.
- Download and install the lastest patch for your version of the game.
- Go to where you have installed the game and find the game .exe. Right click on it and choose "Properties". Click on the compatibility tab, tick the box next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select "Windows 2000". Click on the OK button.
 Widescreen fix
User jackfuste from wsgf.org created patched executables for various resolutions.
To change resolution, replace Pharaoh.exe in the installation directory with the desired version from the downloaded archive.
 System requirements
|Operating system (OS)||Windows 95/98||Windows 95/98|
|Processor (CPU)||133 MHz Processor||200 MHz Processor|
|System memory (RAM)||32 MB||32 MB|
|Video card (GPU)||1 MB video card||1 MB video card|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||360 MB||630 MB|