Xbox 360 Controller Emulator
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
- Allows DirectInput controllers to be treated as XInput controllers. The Xbox 360 Controller Emulator can also be used with a PS3 Controller.
- Can be used to simulate multiple controllers, useful in games featuring native split-screen multiplayer support such as Rocket League.
- If a game runs as 32-bit then download the 32-bit version of the emulator, otherwise download the 64-bit version. Most 32-bit games are often referred to as Win32 or x86, while 64-bit games will often be marked as x64.
|Install X360CE for a specific game|
Can't use controllers with Unity engine games
- Unity is incompatible due to the Unity input manager using Raw Input instead of DirectInput. See Controller for other alternatives.
Problem setting right stick on some controllers such as SteelSeries 3GC
- X360CE shows controller is offset as follows: 32767;-32768
Emulator not being detected
Right Analog Stick Activates Left Trigger
|Replace Xinput1_3.dll with a different version|
Change controller slot
- Issue 481 - X360CE - Hooking does not work with Unity Engine - XBOX 360 Controller emulator - Google Project Hosting (retrieved) - last accessed on June 2023
- TheGameBreaker99 video - last accessed on June 2023