World of Warships
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
Although this product has been released, it remains under active development - information may change frequently and could be outdated or irrelevant.
|Windows||September 17, 2015|
- This game requires a constant internet connection for all game modes.
- Accounts and servers bound by location (USA, Europe, Russia, Asia) and will not allow cross location play.
- All versions require a Wargaming.net account and a constant internet connection for all game modes.
Configuration file(s) location
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/552990/pfx/[Note 2]|
|Widescreen resolution||For other settings see Widescreen resolution.|
|Multi-monitor||See Widescreen resolution.|
|4K Ultra HD||UI does not scale with resolution.|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||FXAA, MSAA 2x, 4x, 8x.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|120+ FPS||By default the game is locked at 75 FPS, see High frame rate.|
|Color blind mode||Enable in video settings. Protanopia, Deuteranopia, Tritanopia. Filter intensity is adjustable.|
- Resolution settings can be customized further than what is available in-game.
|Set resolution in preferences.xml|
- Alt+↵ Enter will toggle fullscreen/window mode. Window can be adjusted by dragging the corners.
|Changes can also be done directly in preferences.xml|
The frame rate limit can be adjusted by editing the
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Remapping||Several control options are not available on the options menu but can be seen as tips on the loading screens.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Controller support||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Separate volume controls|
|Surround sound||Noticeable and decent 3D positioning but lacks options to configure.|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Online play||24||Maximum 12 players per team, co-op group in random matches (platoon) limited to 3 players.|
|Matchmaking||Based on type and tier of vehicle used.|
|Operating system (OS)||XP||7 or above|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz
AMD FX-4170 / AMD A8
|Intel Core i3 2.4 GHz
AMD FX 6300
|System memory (RAM)||2.0 GB||4.0 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||30 GB||30 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce 8800GT |
Nvidia GeForce 740M
512 MB of VRAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible
|Nvidia GeForce GTX 460
1 GB of VRAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible
- When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR%might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStoreon Windows Vista and later (more details).
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/552990/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (552990) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.