Wonderful Everyday Down the Rabbit-Hole
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|Windows||May 14, 2010|
|Official website||18+ release.|
|Steam||Heavily censored. See #Remove censorship.|
- Without the official 18+ patch, the Steam version of the game is censored and cannot be played past the first chapter.
|Download and install the 18+ patch from JAST USA|
- Should the game receive any update on Steam, an updated version of the patch will need to be applied again.
Add missing voices
- The Steam release of the game, even with the 18+ patch, is missing voices for most male characters.
|Download and install the voice patch from VNDB. Install this after the 18+ patch.|
- Should the game receive any update on Steam, the patch will need to be applied again.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/658620/pfx/[Note 1]|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)||no camera|
|Windowed||Fixed to 1280x960, cannot be resized|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|60 FPS||Locked to 60FPS at all times.|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Controller support||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Steam Input API support|
|Hook input (legacy mode)|
|Official controller preset(s)|
|Steam Controller button prompts|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Operating system (OS)|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel 4||Intel Core 2 Duo|
|System memory (RAM)||1 GB||2 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||4 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| 1280×960 |
64 MB of VRAM
DirectX 11 compatible
64 MB of VRAM
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/658620/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (658620) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR%might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStoreon Windows Vista and later (more details).