Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine II
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Focus Home Interactive|
|Windows||September 9, 2024|
|Series||Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine|
|Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine|
|Subseries of Warhammer 40,000|
|Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine||2011|
|Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine II||2024|
- The game is not yet available.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
- No middleware information; you can to add it.
|Operating system (OS)|
|System memory (RAM)|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)|
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/2183900/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (2183900) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- Space Marine 2 promises to pit us against 'thousands of tyranids' - PCGamer - last accessed on 2022-12-10
- ""One of the great things about the tyranids is they come in the thousands," said Willits, "and our proprietary engine, the Saber Swarm Engine, can deliver these epic battles. Just like our previous game World War Z where we had hundreds of zombies, now we will have thousands of tyranids, and you will rip and tear through them all.""