From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
- Minor development roles in the infobox.
- Have a formal stance on documenting edition titles in article names (e.g. Nioh 2: The Complete Edition vs Horizon Zero Dawn; Among the Sleep or DARQ compared to Skullgirls 2nd Encore or Tetris Effect: Connected). More on this expressed on Discord.
- While at it, consider developing a stance on punctuation in game titles. An earlier game of a series may have a colon in its title but a newer one may not. Do we stick to the official title or adjust it for consistency?
- Other information improvements to limit the scope, as opposed to allowing "anything" to be documented under that section, which is prone to excess.
- Finally implement a way to cover features like 32:9, DualSense support, and VR headsets such as the Valve Index, proposed by other contributors and discussed over a long time.
- Address the need to always manually purge the file page for a new thumbnail to appear after a file update (discussed with snuxoll in November 2020). The issue has resulted in files stuck with old thumbnails appearing in articles for years.
- Define microtransactions strictly as in-game purchases (similar to the Microsoft Store approach) to remove the element of subjectivity from attempting to define what is and what is not a microtransaction. The idea was good on paper but has proven to be unrealistic, with just a handful of games with out-of-game DLC marked as microtransactions by non-staff contributors.