Hi my name is Matt, I mostly go by DrMattsuu while sailing the web. PC gamer and programmer since I could extend my fingers far enough to type on the Commodore64 with my pops. I am an up and coming games programmer just passing my first couple of years in the industry. I Grew up on Doom, Wing Commander and Elite. I'm looking forward to Star Citizen as well as many other fantastic games on the horizon.
- Gigabyte GA-X58-USB3
- Intel Core i7 CPU 950 @ 4GHz (4 processors + 4 virtual)
- Asus Radeon HD 7970 3GB (OC'd to 1000MHz)
- 12GB(3x4GB) DDR3
- 3 Monitor setup using AMD's Eyefinity technology
- 256GB Samsung SATA3 SSD Windows Drive
- 2x3TB Seagate Barracuda SATA3 Game drives
- Running Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit + Win 8.1 on a bootable VHD
You can find me on:
Please note if you're going to add me on Steam, message me or jump onto mumble using the details above and actually talk to me first or I might decline you on the basis I don't know you
My testing process
- I do primary testing on Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit).
- However I do try to test on Win8/8.1 if evidence of possible problems arise.
- I always install to one of my main games hard drives and with a full feature set where the option is available.
- I buy and test full versions of any code I review.
- I rarely do old games (sans 'repackaged' digital distribution platform releases i.e. GoG) since it is simply not practical to buy games that are out of production.