Transformers: The Game
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|Windows||June 19, 2007|
- SafeDisc retail DRM no longer functions properly on Windows Vista and later (see Availability for affected versions).
- Includes graphical options from both PlayStation 2/Wii and PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 versions.
- Lacks a V-Sync toggle or FPS limiter, which can make the player character unable to climb walls and cause physics and AI problems at excessively high frame rates.
- Shadows are automatically disabled when using the in-game anti-aliasing. See forcing anti-aliasing.[Note 1]
- SafeDisc retail DRM no longer functions properly on Windows Vista and later (see above for affected versions).
- This game is not available digitally.
Configuration file location
Save game data location
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Up to 8x FSAA. Shadows are automatically disabled when anti-aliasing is enabled.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|120+ FPS||Excessively high frame rates (well above 300 FPS) can make the player character unable to climb walls and cause physics and AI problems.|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse acceleration||Uses forced mouse acceleration.|
|Mouse input in menus||No mouse pointer. Menu interaction done by using the mouse buttons and scroll wheel only.|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Full controller support|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Xbox button prompts|
|Impulse Trigger vibration|
|DualShock 4 controllers|
|DualShock button prompts||Some prompts are in the game but are unused.|
|Light bar support|
|Separate volume controls||Music On/off toggle, effects|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Russian||Fan translation by «ENPY Studio»|
- US versions only contain an English language option.
- See the beginners setup guide for instructions on how to configure the game for mod support.
- This guide was written for extracting files from Lego games by TT Games, but it also works with other Nu2-engine titles.
- Setting up mods requires extracting the game's .DAT files, which noticeably increases file size.
- Bumblebee's Playable Special Ability by Digital Arctic - Replaces Bumblebee's shield counter with his sonic boom which is activated when fighting him. Place this file in
- Cutscene Accurate Transformation Sound For Ironhide by Trash - Changes Ironhide's transformation sound to match that from one of the chapter 2 cutscenes. Place this file in
- Improved legal screens by Trash - Inverts the colors on the Paramount logo and adds the man in the moon to the Dreamworks logo. Place files in
- Dreamworks loading screen in Dark mode by Trash - Replaces the Dreamworks loading screen with a dark mode version of it. Place this file in
- Light mode Hasbro loading screen by Trash - Replaces the Hasbro loading screen with a light mode version of it. Place this file in
- Nighttime in DemoTran and Daytime in Tranquility2 by Trash - Changes the sky in DemoTranquility to be nighttime and Tranquility2 to be daytime. Place files in
- Paramount loading screen in Dark mode by Trash - Replaces the Paramount loading screen with a dark mode version of it. Place this file in
- Xbox 360 controller screens by Trash - Replaces the default loading screens with the controller loading screens from the Xbox 360 versions. Place files in
- Barricade24's Transformers The Game Modding Playlist - Shows various mods, either downloadable or with tutorials on how to re-create them.
|Operating system (OS)||XP||Vista|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz|
AMD Athlon 2.0 GHz
|System memory (RAM)||256 MB||1 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||4 GB|
|Video card (GPU)||Nvidia GeForce4 Ti 4200 |
ATI Radeon 8500
64 MB of VRAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Forcing certain types of anti-aliasing with shadows on may cause many graphical issues, like transparent objects being visible through your character model and through walls.
- SafeDisc retail DRM does not work on Windows 10 and is disabled by default on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 when the KB3086255 update is installed.
- Not Loading in Windows 10; this will break thousands of - Microsoft Community - last accessed on 2017-01-16
- Microsoft - MS15-097: Description of the security update for the graphics component in Windows: September 8, 2015 - last accessed on 2018-02-16