From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Nanmo (Takayuki Yanagihara) @ FullPowerSideAttack.com|
|sanodg (Nobuyoshi Sano)|
|Unity 4[Note 1]|
|Windows||January 22, 2015|
- A demo is available from Steam.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS|
- The game engine may allow for manual configuration of the game via its variables. See the Unity page for more details.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Full controller support|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
|Operating system (OS)||7|
|Processor (CPU)||1.8 GHz|
|System memory (RAM)||4 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||400 MB|
|Video card (GPU)|| 1280x720 pixels
DirectX 9.0 compatible
- Unity engine build: 4.2.0f4
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/250070/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (250070) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- Verified by User:Baronsmoki on 2020-03-21
- Tested on Steam demo.