The F.A. Premier League Football Manager 2000
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|Electronic Arts UK|
|Windows||October 1, 1999|
|Perspectives||Text-based, Top-down view, Bird's-eye view|
|Series||The F.A. Premier League Football Manager|
- SafeDisc retail DRM no longer functions properly on Windows Vista and later (see Availability for affected versions).
- Released in Germany as Bundesliga 2000: Der Fussball-Manager and in France as LNF Manager 2000.
- Installing on 64-bit systems requires a workaround. See Installing on 64-bit versions of Windows.
- Game does not work in Windows 8 and 10.
- SafeDisc retail DRM no longer functions properly on Windows Vista and later (see above for affected versions).
- This game is not available digitally.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
3D setup found in
|Widescreen resolution||Stretched. Menus, matches and FMVs run in 640x480 only.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)||Different camera angles can be selected during the match.|
|Windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Remapping||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Controller support||Mouse and keyboard are required to play the game.|
|Separate volume controls||Frontend Music can be turned ON and OFF only.|
|Subtitles||Text based game.|
|Mute on focus lost||Sound keeps playing.|
Installing on 64-bit versions of Windows
|Installer not working on 64-bit machines|
- No middleware information; you can to add it.
|Operating system (OS)||95, 98|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Pentium 166 Mhz MMX||Intel Pentium 200 Mhz MMX|
|System memory (RAM)||32 MB||64 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||150 MB||800 MB|
|Video card (GPU)|| PCI or AGP video card with DirectDraw compatible driver |
1 MB of VRAM
DirectX 6.1 compatible
|3D graphics accelerator using 3Dfx graphics or Direct 3D capable chipset
4 MB of VRAM
|Sound (audio device)||DirectX 6.1 compatible sound card|
|Other||4x CD-ROM drive||8x CD-ROM drive|
- SafeDisc retail DRM does not work on Windows 10 and is disabled by default on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 when the KB3086255 update is installed.
- When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR%might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStoreon Windows Vista and later (more details).
- Verified by User:AlRayes BRN on 2020-02-24
- Tested the game on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 1909, also tried using dgvoodoo but the game does not launch and shows an error message
- Not Loading in Windows 10; this will break thousands of - Microsoft Community - last accessed on 2017-01-16
- Microsoft - MS15-097: Description of the security update for the graphics component in Windows: September 8, 2015 - last accessed on 2018-02-16
- Verified by User:AlRayes BRN on 2020-02-08
- Windows 64-bit machines installer fix