• Every time the game is restarted, it always displays the first puzzle. Click on the puzzle piece control to skip back to your most recent puzzle.
• In theory, the "most recent" puzzle is the last one in the puzzle list that is green. In practice, this feature only works in TEMIM starting with puzzle #88. Why #88? Apparently because the first 87 puzzles are copied from the first version of The Incredible Machine. #88 and above are the "new puzzles" which make this game "even more" incredible. By marking the first 87 as solved/green, people who have played the previous version can thus skip directly to the new puzzles.
• The "next puzzle" number is stored in tim.cfg, which is created after solving puzzle #88. This file is 4 bytes long. The first two bytes are a little endian representation of the next puzzle (stored as a signed short). Thus writing 0xa0 0x00 in the first two bytes unlocks all puzzles. Attempting to set a value smaller than 88 so that TEMIM keeps track of the last puzzle has no effect.
• The second two bytes in tim.cfg are a little endian representation of the volume (as a signed short). Values for volume can range from 0 (quietest) to 6. Attempting to set larger values causes garbage to appear on the screen and can cause the app to hang.
• Your score is not stored when you exit the game.