Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This product is unreleased but remains under active development - information may change frequently and could be outdated or irrelevant.
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Warner Bros. Games|
|Unreal Engine 4|
|Windows||February 2, 2024|
|Subseries of Batman|
|Batman: Arkham Asylum||2009|
|Batman: Arkham City||2011|
|Batman: Arkham Origins||2013|
|Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition||2014|
|Batman: Arkham Knight||2015|
|Batman: Arkham VR||2017|
|Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League||2024|
- This game requires a constant internet connection for all game modes.
- All versions require a constant internet connection for all game modes.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
- The game engine may allow for manual configuration of the game via its variables. See the Unreal Engine 4 page for more details.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
- No middleware information; you can to add it.
|Operating system (OS)|
|System memory (RAM)|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)|
- A 64-bit operating system is required.
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/315210/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (315210) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.