Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Windows||June 1, 2016|
- System requirements are vastly overblown.
- PC version offers native 60 FPS and HD resolutions.
- All DLCs from the PlayStation Vita version are included.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/411830/pfx/[Note 1]|
|Widescreen resolution||Only 16:9 resolutions are supported.|
|4K Ultra HD||Requires the use of Borderless Windowed mode which automatically sets the game's resolution to match the desktop's resolution setting. Fullscreen mode maxes out at 1080p.|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||Enabled by default. Deactivate through options menu.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||Can be forced through AMD/NVIDIA/Intel Control Panel|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|120+ FPS||Physics is affected when forcing the game to run higher or lower than 60 FPS with in-game speed modifications. UI, cutscenes, and menus run faster or slower above 60 FPS.|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Full controller support||Reading explanations of some key terms during story segments and touching girls in the dressing room requires the mouse.|
|Controller Y-axis inversion||X-axis can also be inverted.|
|Xbox button prompts|
|Impulse Trigger vibration|
|DualShock 4 controllers||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Local play||4||Use Nucleus Coop & Unofficial mod.|
- A 64-bit operating system may be required.
- System requirements are vastly overblown, except for minimum amount of RAM.
|Operating system (OS)||7, 8.1, 10|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz
AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
|Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz|
|System memory (RAM)||6 GB||8 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||6 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 |
ATI Radeon HD 5870
1 GB of VRAM
DirectX 9.0 compatible
|Nvidia GeForce GTX 760
4 GB of VRAM
DirectX 9.0 compatible
|Sound (audio device)||Compatible with DirectX 9|
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/411830/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (411830) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- Verified by User:KingKrouch on 2020-07-05
- Tested by finding the game's FPS cap (uses an integer value of 60) in Cheat Engine, alongside finding the speed multiplier (uses a float value that is 1.0 by default during gameplay, but during win condition, it slows down to 0.25).