Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
||War Drum Studios
|macOS (OS X)
||June 1, 2005
|macOS (OS X) (Cider)
||November 12, 2010
||Action, Open world, Gambling/casino
||Automobile, Bicycle, Bus, Flight, Helicopter, Hovercraft, Motorcycle, Off-roading, Street racing, Tank, Train, Transport, Truck
||Grand Theft Auto
- does not work on macOS Catalina (version 10.15) or later due to the removal of support for 32-bit-only apps. The macOS (OS X) version of this game
- thousands of mods available. Although unofficial, online mods have an active estimated monthly playerbase of over 500,000 players.
Extensive modding community with
Ability to import owned music to create a custom radio station.
- mods, and exceeding 30 FPS introduces timing issues for gameplay and physics.
Many visual features are either missing without
- Downgrading is recommended as many community-created fixes and mods have limited or no support for later game versions.
- GTAForums - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Discussion
- Grand Theft Wiki
- GTA Network - A large network of fansites dedicated to the Grand Theft Auto series
- Steam Community Discussions (Windows)
- Steam Community Discussions (OS X)
This game has seen multiple revisions since its initial v1.0 release: v1.01 ("No More Hot Coffee" patch), v2.00 ("Second Edition" re-prints), v3.0 (initial Steam version), and "NewSteam r1/2" (latest Steam revisions).
The Microsoft Store version is a completely different port based on the mobile version of the game.
-  See Downgrading to make them mod-friendly.
The Second Edition re-prints and Rockstar Games Launcher version have anti-modding measures to prevent major modifications to the game.
-  To restore them in Steam and Rockstar Games Launcher versions, see Downgrading. The Microsoft Store, Steam and Rockstar Games Launcher versions lack some radio songs that were present in the retail release.
- here for instructions.
Any save game created previously must be converted. See
Downgrading restores all removed licensed songs from the game for the latest Steam and Rockstar Games Launcher versions, and bypasses modding prevention checks from the Second Edition and Rockstar Games Launcher versions.
- fix below. US executable that is provided misses French, German and Italian localization support. Check
Use San Andreas Downgrader|
- Download the San Andreas Downgrader for the version of the game you have installed.
- Extract the contents of
SA DOWNGRADER.rar (Steam and Rockstar Games Launcher) or
SAv2to1.rar (retail Second Edition) to
install.bat to start the downgrading process. The tool will automatically close its command prompt window and remove patch files afterwards.
- Launch the game from the newly created
gta-sa.exe v1.0 executable. It is advised to not use the original executable leftover after downgrading, especially for the Rockstar Games Launcher version as it has problems with the modified files and can undo file changes unless it's launched with
Required for many script-based mods and fixes.
Limited support for the latest Steam (December 9, 2014 update) and Rockstar Games Launcher versions.
- some frame-rate related issues
Fixes many of the bugs introduced in the PC version like bugged sun flare, rotor blades, road reflections and
-  Adds new features to the game like FLAC codec support
Skip intro videos
Improved Fast Loader
Can use alongside SilentPatch
Offers the ability to load the last used savegame automatically
Offers the ability to disable the loading screen, which can speed up load times considerably
- ASI loader required
Launch the game with |
Only works for 1.01 and 2.0 versions
- customized Default configuration/saves folder path can be
Configuration file(s) location
- encrypted, although it could be possible to edit Configuration file is
Save game data location
||%USERPROFILE%\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\GTASAsf*.b
|macOS (OS X)
||~/Documents/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas User Files/
|Steam Play (Linux)
Uses Rockstar Social Club's savegame & settings cloud sync function.
Incompatible save game
- executable and newer will refuse to load with previous versions
Save games created with the v2.0
- scripts will fail to load when used with Hot Coffee patched ones, and vice versa. This can be fixed by converting them Saves made with original 1.0
- Go to the save game data location
- Upload & convert your save file to GTA Save 'n' Play.
- Use the Modifications panel to fix what you need (e.g. downgraded game requires "Script/SCM" version v1, for Steam & Rockstar Games Launcher choose v2.)
- Download fixed save back with the save slot name of choice
Game normally renders stretched images. In-game widescreen option uses correct Aspect Ratio but cuts view (
- SilentPatch restores 5:4 and 16:9 resolutions with non-1.01 and non-2.0 versions, albeit far from perfection
How to Install Widescreen Fix|
Requires a US v1.0 executable. Adds adjustable FOV and HUD/subtitles scaling.
- Download Widescreen Fix.
- Extract the contents of
GTASA.WidescreenFix from the zip archive, then copy the
- Optionally, you can download high quality textures for HUD and loading screens. To do so, download and Widescreen Frontend Textures, and copy the
models folder from
<path-to-game>. (Replace the vanilla files when prompted)
- The default settings alter the original game's UI and appearance (the vehicle light fix isn't actually fix as all versions have large light coronas). For a vanilla look, set the values of the following settings in
- Vanilla Widescreen Fix settings (ver.05-16-2020)
; The settings below are used to scale parts of the game UI differently.
; If set to "0.0", original values will be used.
HudWidthScale = 0.0 ; Original value is 1.0.
HudHeightScale = 0.0 ; Original value is 1.0714285.
RadarWidthScale = 0.0 ; Original value is 1.0.
SubtitlesScale = 0.0 ; Original value is 1.0.
; Replaces text shadow with outline (0|1|2).
ReplaceTextShadowWithOutline = 0
ThirteenAG's Windowed Mode
III.VC.SA.WindowedMode.asi and (optionally)
- Alt+↵ Enter toggles Fullscreen/Windowed modes
- Ctrl+↵ Enter toggles Border/Borderless modes
- ⇧ Shift+↵ Enter toggles Coords Manager menu
- 1.0 version and ASI loader required.
- [dubious – discuss] Activating V-Sync, thus it capping game's FPS up to 30 FPS.
- Install SilentPatch and enable 8x MSAA in game.
- Download and open Nvidia Profile Inspector.
- Select the game profile.
- Set Antialiasing compatibility to 0x00001000.
- Set Antialiasing - Mode to Enhance the application setting.
- Set Antialiasing - Transparency Supersampling to 8x Sparse Grid Supersampling.
For better performance, decrease aforementioned settings to 2x or 4x.
- v1.0 and an ASI loader are required.
- DualShock 3 controller support with relevant controller prompts.
Adds full XInput and
Supports pressure sensitive buttons and SIXAXIS accelerometers.
Restores haptic feedback from console versions.
- Grand Theft Auto IV. Features various tweaks such as controller sensitivity, axis inversion, and controller layout from
- Download GInputSA here.
- Extract the contents of
GInputSA_*.zip, and copy the
GInputSA.ini files into
GInputSA.ini with a text editor and configure your desired settings.
- Create a shortcut to
- Right-click the newly created shortcut, go to Properties, then add a space followed by "
gta-sa.exe) without the quotation marks in the Target box (e.g.
"...\RInput 1.44\RInput.exe" gta_sa.exe).
- Run Rinput through the shortcut.
Toggle aim down sights
Create AutoHotkey script|
- Download AutoHotkey
- Copy the code to the clipboard (CTRL+C).
- Open AutoHotkey, go to File>Edit script, paste the code in Notepad.
- Change "Fallout4" to "GTA: San Andreas" in the Notepad, save.
- Reload Script in AutoHotkey
It is not working perfectly (you may need to hold a RMB for a short time)
Y-Axis Sensitivity Fix
Y-axis sensitivity is a constant value, while X-axis sensitivity can be adjusted from options. This makes the movement of mouse hard to control, as your mouse won't move vertically the same amount as it does horizontally. This small script re-writes Y-axis sensitivity to same value as X-axis sensitivity to fix this problem.
- Install CLEO (provided with ASI loader, requires bass.dll in game folder)
- Copy SensitivityFix.cs into your CLEO folder
Ginput for Wooting by Silent
It allows for analog keys to be utilized in Wooting keyboards, but it can also be used to enable use of a gamepad and mouse at the same time. That can come in useful for steam controller users.
- v1.0 is required.
- Drag all the files except for "wooting-analog-sdk.dll" "wooting-rgb-sdk.dll" and "Wooting-ReadMe.txt" in your GTA San Andreas folder (where the game executable is)
- Open GInputSA.ini with a text editor and change "ControlSet=1 to ControlSet=2 if you want GTA IV style default layout for your xinput device. Change FreeAim=0 to FreeAim=1 if you want to disable auto-aim
- If more detailed information is needed the original instructions are here
-  Downgrade to a previous version to restore them.
Newer versions of the game, such as the current ones on Steam and Rockstar Games Launcher, have had licensed music tracks removed.
- DirectSound hardware path. To enable EAX on Vista or newer, see
Both multiplayer mods average 10,000+ daily players (even though SA-MP tends to have generally more than MTA:SA)
- Downgrading your game is required to run these mods
- SilentPatch and TTDISA, there's no guarantee you won't encounter some of the rarest ones
Even though practically every major bug has been addressed by mods such as
- online repair tool or a savegame editor Some save corrupting glitches can be worked around with an
German Steam version doesn't work on OS X
-  The German Steam version for OS X doesn't work. Rockstar is investigating this issue.
An unlocked or incorrect frame limiter can cause timing related issues.
- Game-breaking bugs and glitches
- Some missions such as Amphibious Assault or Driving School missions or Mike Toreno (on entering the airport) are impassable or incredibly difficult
- Some missions show black screen: Cleaning The Hood (after entering Crack Den building) or Cesar Vialpando (after entering to tune shop) or during robbering betting shop (after leaving the place [+ indestructible doors by detonator with unlocked framerate]), and Vertical Bird (after entering the ship; precisely game crashes).
- Physical weirdness
- Vehicles & bicycles handle like brakes are always on, decelerate almost immediately, wobbly rear ends, and seem feathered whenever in-air
- Inability to dive underwater
- Gameplay absurdities
- Aiming while walking is silly
- Inability to walk while aiming a rifle/desert eagle
- Climbing walls results in sudden deaths
- Vehicles and/or pedestrians move extremely fast
- Crashes when listening to User Radio (fixed in patch 1.01)
- Cutscenes not ending (black screen - described above)
- You cannot zoom in and out the map.
Turn on in-game frame limiter|
- SilentPatch Game is limited to 25 FPS; 30 when using
The project is currently in beta stage. As for now, it contains:
- Swim speed fix
- Swim buoyancy fix
- Dive Fix
- Car Slow Down Speed Fix
- Siren toggle fix
- Heli rotor speed fix
- NPC cars with fake physics using wrong wheel speed
- Skimmer water resistance fix
By limiting the game to 60 FPS (instead of turning off) and using Framerate Vigilante, it's possible to achieve a good playable gameplay.
Visual C++ Runtime Error game crash
Game doesn't start after downgrading
EU executable: make sure you have all 5 translations files inside text folder|
Game crashes during or after loading screens
convert it
If this happens only with older save: |
Restart the game. It may be also a random crash.
Loading older save game starts a new campaign
Mouse fails to work
If happened randomly with SilentPatch installed, just restart the game.
Go to Task Manager and disable CPU0 for gta_sa.exe in Set affinity|
Intro movies not showing
Windows 8+: enable |
DXMaximizedWindowedMode shim
Intro movies not showing and broken Alt+Tab ↹
Alt+Tab ↹ makes game crash
User tracks don't play
Bad reflections, lighting, transparency
Game crashes on multi-monitor systems
Game crashes when standing near escalators
"A required security module cannot be activated" error
Gym persistently reports to have been worked out enough
Stuck in a gym
Push or quickly mash the left or right movement keys along with the jump button to exit the gym
Error on start due to a DirectX 9.0 prompt (Windows 8 and newer)
DirectPlay (DirectPlay dependance liquidated in SilentPatch)
Vegetation disappears in the distance
Tweak draw distance|
- Make sure Mod Loader is set up
- Download Project 2dfx
- Extract archive content to
- If you want to disappear further, open SALodLights.ini and increase the number in "VegetationDrawDistance = 800.0" (it's in meters).
No moon phases
- ) Doesn't work in 16-bit color mode (nor windowed after Windows 8
Streaming memory bug, incorrectly rendered pedestrians
Cannot find 800x600x32 video mode error
Lens flare is too thin and barely visible
Broken reflections when AA is enabled
Device selection window opens at launch
If running more than one monitor, the game will display a message to configure your resolution every time you run the game
Run the game at screen refresh rate
Fullscreen mode defaults to 60 Hz, even if the screen refresh rate is set higher than that.
Set screen refresh rate|
- Install Special K by following the Unofficial Special K Guide. Manual local installation is recommended.
- Go to the installation folder and rename
- Start the game once and close it to allow the configuration file of Special K to be created.
||OS X only.
|Shader Model support
|macOS (OS X)
||This 32-bit-only macOS game does not work on macOS Catalina (10.15) or later.
Contains much of the most used fixes Quite outdated.
Disable post-process effects|
- Install Mix Sets.
Mix Sets.ini and make your changes. For example:
DisableMoBlur = 1 - Disable motion blur when driving.
DisaNitroBlur = 1 - Disable motion blur when using nitro.
DisableHeat = 1 - Disable heat effect on screen.
DisaRainNoise = 1 - Disable noise effect when it rains.
- 1.0 version required
Install fixed resources
Fix broken lighting
- Downgrading and ASI loader is required for modding
- GTAInside - Very popular and long running GTA modding site with a huge catalog of mods.
- GameModding - Mod site with many mods available for many games; similar to NexusMods.
- GTA Garage Mod Database
- GTA-All - Newer website with lots of high-quality mods available.
- GTA San Andreas Land - Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Modifications Land.
- Place the
modloader folder into
- Go to
- Create a new folder with a name of choice
- Place mod files into that folder
If installing multiple mods, install them in separate folders for organization purposes
Allows for mods to be installed through folders instead of using programs to replace game files Certain script mods may not function correctly when installed through ModLoader
- Download and run the installer
- Re-direct the installation path if necessary
Silent's ASI Loader at the next page, as this version is likely outdated
Any savegames made with CLEO4 installed may not work without the mod
- SkyGfx - Brings accurate PS2 and Xbox graphics and effects to the PC version of San Andreas.
- SkyUI - Brings accurate PS2/Xbox-like user interface to the PC version of San Andreas with some additional improvements and widescreen support.
- Project2DFX (SALodLights.asi) - Improves draw distances, asset streaming, and adds distant lights. Fixes certain problems with flickering objects with ENB, but in cost of some performance loss - even very big when using whole map tex mods. In case of infinite level loading, use this .ini
- Remastered GUI Textures - Adds the remastered GUI from the mobile versions. Note: RemasteredGUI attached with at least some versions of Downgrader, can cause black textures of cars bug with ENB. In such case, use only mod downloaded from linked site above.
- ThirteenAG's CLEO Scripts - E.g. quicksave, autosave, walk mod, Radio For All Vehicles, SA.ManualDrivebyRemake, IV Pickups, Buy Back Your Weapons.
- Enterable Hidden Interiors - Allows to enter buildings otherwise confined only in cutscenes or not used.
- Open Limit Adjuster - Aims to bring back limit adjusters to the scene. Does not aim to be just a limit adjuster, but a limit purger. That's, turning whatever previously was limited into unlimited, being only limited by the machine/application capacity (featured mod attached Downgrader to install optionally). Slight performance impact when using big texture mods and ENB.
- RenderHook (not ENB) - Implements DirectX 11 rendering API to GTA San Andreas as well as totally new rendering pipeline. Incompatible with SkyGFX. Various based mods can be downloaded here: 1 or 2 or 3 Incompatibilities: SAMP, Skygfx, 13AG's GTASA.WidescreenFix.asi (in others - possible aspect ratio problems), 2DFX and SilentPatch requires appropriate .ini changes; Widescreen mod - changing RenderHook name to _gtaRenderHook.asi). If small window is shown or low resolution with crash while getting to game advanced options, change UseDefaultAdapter="false" in settings.xml. The mod can be used with ReShade in DX10+ mode.
Complete texture mods
- SRt3 Mipmap - Retextures the entire map. Project goal is to retexture any piece/object of San Andreas by textures of much higher quality. Don't use attached peds pack, if you encounter crashes during missions.
- RoSA Project Reborn - The main objective of the project - to replace all standard textures not just to high-quality HD textures, but also making them very similar to the original textures.
- SAUR — Ultimate Re-Texture - The global re-texture design of the entire state. It includes components with such well-known projects as the SRT 1.7 project and RoSA. Lite (1.77GB) and full version (8.86GB) available. While using ENB, don't use default mip maps from full version - they cause problem of grain on textures. Lite version has x8 mip maps, while full version, even x12, and it provides the best quality. In case of flickering/disapearing textures don't use attached SE_FixTextures.asi but linked streammemfix1.0 below to fix crashes after long gameplay.
- AI Enhanced Textures - This mod has all the original game textures upscaled 4x with artificial intelligence.
- HQ ENB Series v 2 - High Quality Enchanted Natural Bloom.
Graphic injectors, minor texture mods and more here
- Improved Vehicle Features (ImVehFt.asi) - Required by some car packs.
- flickr.asi - Mod by 13AG preventing from heavy flicker of textures e.g. while flying. If it causes the game to crash on startup with ENB, launch "!RUN ADMIN FOR ENB 0.313.bat" attached with V Graphics or DirectX 2.0.
- Load Whole Map - It loads all map objects into RAM in cost of some performance loss and stuttering. The whole game map will always be loaded. Fixes problems rendering blank holes instead of textures in distant with 2DFX. The mod can cause crash when using big, RAM consuming tex mods like RoSA Project.
- FPSUnlock - Unlocks default 99 FPS limit in SAMP. Be aware - sirens don't work, and vehicles handle a bit different.
- streammemfix1.0 - Fix for flickering and disapearing textures during driving (e.g. for SAUR tex mod). It also prevents the game from crashing (at least when amount of RAM possible to address by the game is exceeded), since it aggresively cleans RAM during the game. It works as a better equivalent of SE_FixTextures.asi, but streammemfix1.0 is crashless (when lot of memory is used), also unlike streammemfix2.0. It doesn't fix texture pop-up issue while flying. The mod may be incompatible with some scripts like III.VC.SA.LimitAdjuster, 13AG Widescreen, 2DFX. Confirmed supported is Wesser Widecreen. For more confirmed scripts see.
- FPS Adjuster (binthesky_by_DK.cs) - It is a CLEO mod which can enhance performance of the game, and also allows changing FPS limit by NUM8 and NUM2, NUM5 in-game. The keys don't work with some mods. General troubleshooting
- View the Total Conversions page on GTAForums here
- GTA Underground - An work-in-progress mod that attempts to bring the GTA III, Vice City, Bully, and Manhunt maps to San Andreas. View video updates here.
- GTA Vice City Stories: PC Edition - A standalone total conversion that attempts to port and remaster GTA: VCS to PC (does not require GTA: SA to play). Contains 13 missions. Save always in different slot after a mission, to avoid being stuck at safehouse. "O Brothel, Where Art Thou?" crashes when you shot enemy or driving them. Shotguns are over powerful. Quad race is dificult to finish due to bad handling.
- Mobile to PC Research Project - A community driven project that aims to port over many of the improvements from the mobile port to the PC version.
- Things to do in San Andreas: Overall Improvements - Total conversion mod that extends and expands the game significantly using as much official content as possible, such as unused content and content from other GTA games. (requires new game to be started)
|Operating system (OS)
||AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz
Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz
|AMD Athlon XP
Intel Pentium 4
|System memory (RAM)
|Hard disk drive (HDD)
|Video card (GPU)
|| Nvidia GeForce 3 |
ATI Radeon 8500
64 MB of VRAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible
|Nvidia GeForce 6
ATI Radeon X800
128 MB of VRAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible
|Sound (audio device)
||DirectX 9 compatible
||Sound Blaster Audigy 2
|macOS (OS X)
|Operating system (OS)
||Snow Leopard 10.6.8
||Intel Core 2 Duo
|System memory (RAM)
|Hard disk drive (HDD)
|Video card (GPU)
|| ATI Radeon X1600
Intel GMA X3100
Nvidia GeForce 7300 GT
||This game will NOT run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems (PowerMac)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/12120/ in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (12120) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- ↑ Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – War Drum Studios - last accessed on 2016-5-14
- ↑ Why A Million People Still Play Multiplayer Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Every Month | Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Verified by User:AmethystViper on 2020-12-14
- Tested on the "Second Edition" (v2.00), Steam (New Steam r2), and the RGL releases and they downgraded them to the v1.0 release of the game.
- ↑ San Andreas updated on Steam (Updated) - Rockstar Nexus (archived) - last accessed on 2019-07-20
- ↑ Patch incoming? - Steam Community Discussions - last accessed on 2019-07-20
- ↑ (False Alarm) Suddenly... Securom DRM listed in requirements! WTF Rockstar? - Steam Community Discussions - last accessed on 2019-07-20
- ↑ San Andreas Versions - GTAMods Wiki - last accessed on March 2, 2019
- ↑ San Andreas Versions - last accessed on 2019-10-06
- "Version 2 has the same bug fixes and additions that were introduced in the 1.01 patch. It also checks the size of the 'gta3.img' file, which causes the game to crash if the size is not equal to a predetermined (hardcoded) size."
- ↑ Rockstar Games Launcher just released! Download and obtain GTA San Andreas for free! - GTA Forums - last accessed on 2019-10-06
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month. | NeoGAF
- ↑ SilentPatch - Page 27 - GTA Forums
- ↑ SilentPatch - Page 23 - GTA Forums
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 13.3 13.4 13.5 13.6 13.7 13.8 Verified by User:Silent on 2017-08-16
- All confirmed by the author of the unofficial patch SilentPatch
- ↑ [PLUG|OS] Widescreen Hor+ Support - GTA Forums
- ↑ SilentPatch - Page 139 - GTAForums
- ↑ SilentPatch - Page 91 - GTA Forums
- ↑ [REL]Multi-sampling FIX - GTA Forums
- ↑ SilentPatch - Page 22 - GTA Forums
- ↑ Patch incoming? :: Steam Community Discussions
- ↑ Verified by User:AmethystViper on March 31, 2019
- ↑ Verified by User:Klumb3r on 2017-09-04
- ↑ Verified by User:AmethystViper on March 31, 2019
- This method seems to be the only one that worked as ThirteenAG's Window Mode ASI causes constant crashes with the latest version of Widescreen Fix.
- ↑ Nvidia Anti-Aliasing Guide (updated) | guru3D Forums
- ↑ Verified by User:AmethystViper on May 13, 2019
- ↑ PC Gaming Surround Sound Round-up
- ↑ [GTA|NFS|MP|OTHER] Widescreen Fixes Pack - GTA Forums
- ↑ Gaming - SoundBlaster.com (retrieved)
- ↑ Language loader - GTAForums
- ↑ SA-MP 0.3.8 version cancelled - SA-MP Forums
- ↑ SilentPatch - Page 86 - GTA Forums
- ↑ SilentPatch - Page 85 - GTA Forums
- ↑ Problems Launching German Steam Version of San Andreas on Mac – Rockstar Support
- ↑ Need Help on Alley Oop Driving School - iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums
- ↑ Сборки CLEO-скриптов для GTA III, VC, SA (Page 5) / Модификации / SannyBuilder.com Forums
- ↑ 35.0 35.1 Do not play GTA SA with high FPS! - | MixMods | - Mods to GTA San Andreas and other
- ↑ SilentPatch - Page 149 - GTAForums
- ↑ San Andreas Versions - GTAModding
- ↑ From the Readme, about the frame limiter:
This option allows the game to go faster than 30 [sic] frames per second. Be warned that this will not magically make GRAND THEFT AUTO: San Andreas run better, but rather may make your experience "more variable". We do not recommend un-locking the frame rate. If you have a fast machine, it is far preferable to increase resolution, detail options, anti aliasing, etc. rather than trying to achieve a higher frame rate by un-locking the Frame Limiter. This will lead to a more variable game play experience.
- ↑ https://github.com/GTAmodding/FramerateVigilante
- ↑ https://gtaforums.com/topic/927971-framerate-vigilante-finding-and-fixing-framerate-related-issues/
- ↑ https://forum.dobreprogramy.pl/t/myszka-nie-dziala-w-gta-san-andreas/177358/20?u=deton24
- ↑ GTA San Andreas black screen during intro - Steam Users' Forums (retrieved)
- ↑ ESSENTIAL PATCH (Silent Patch) :: Steam Community Discussions
- ↑ 44.0 44.1 SilentPatch - Page 141 - GTAForums
- ↑ SilentPatch - Page 173 - GTAForums
- ↑ 46.0 46.1 SilentPatch - Page 148 - GTAForums
- ↑ Rain/Thunderstorm Bug - GTAForums
- ↑ NEW Fix for Sound Problems - GTA Forums
- ↑ "A required security module cannot be activated" in San Andreas – Rockstar Support
- ↑ SilentPatch - Page 99 - GTAForums
- ↑ SilentPatch - Page 12 - GTAForums
- ↑ SilentPatch - Page 155 - GTAForums - last accessed on 2016-07-28
- ↑ 53.0 53.1 53.2 Verified by User:Keith on 2017-12-28
- ↑ Fix for missing diffuse lighting in GTA SA - Steam Users' Forums (retrieved)
- ↑ GTA SA PS2 Graphics on PC? - GTA Forums
- ↑ Time cycle - GTAModding