|Unreal Engine 4|
|Themes||Contemporary, North America|
|Payday: The Heist||2011|
Payday 3 was initially announced in May 2016 following Starbreeze's acquisition of the Payday IP from 505 Games, and officially began development in 2017. However, its progress was halted by studio financial struggles and controversy following the poor sales and reception of RAID: World War II and Overkill's The Walking Dead. Following the judicial reevaluation and restructuring of Starbreeze, the company announced in an October 2019 press release that Payday 3 was estimated to release between 2022-2023. On March 19, 2021, Starbreeze, AB officially announced that Payday 3 will be co-published by Koch Media, alongside confirming several previous details such as the use of the Unreal Engine and a 2023 target release date.
Payday 3 is currently set to release in 2023.
- This game is not currently available.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
- No save game cloud syncing information; you can to add it.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
- No middleware information; you can to add it.
|Operating system (OS)|
|System memory (RAM)|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)|
- Starbreeze acquires the full rights to the PAYDAY-franchise with an installed base of 14 million users - Starbreeze - last accessed on 2021-03-23
- Dead by Daylight boosts Starbreeze revenue - GamesIndustry.biz - last accessed on 2021-03-23
- Starbreeze provides estimate of future cash flows - Starbreeze - last accessed on 2021-03-23
- Starbreeze enters co-publishing agreement with Koch Media for 2023 PAYDAY 3 launch - Starbreeze - last accessed on 2021-03-23