From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Windows||December 2, 2021|
|Controls||Point and select|
|Free-to-play||Give players access to a significant portion of their content without paying.|
- No microtransactions information; you can to add it.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)||See the glossary page for potential alternatives.|
- The game engine may allow for manual configuration of the game via its variables. See the Unity page for more details.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
|Shader Model support||3.0|
- No middleware information; you can to add it.
|Operating system (OS)||7|
|Processor (CPU)||2 GHz|
|System memory (RAM)||4 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||1 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| DirectX 11 compatible
Shader model 3.0 support
- A 64-bit system is required.
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/1760080/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (1760080) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.