Mobius Final Fantasy
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This product is no longer playable in any capacity. It is covered here for historical reference.
|Unity 5[Note 1]|
|Windows||February 6, 2017|
|Controls||Point and select|
- Port of the Android/iOS version. Players can transfer progress to and from mobile platforms if they log in with the same account.
- Steam download is only the installer. Game can only be installed while the game itself is running, preventing the use of other Steam applications.
- Servers were shut down on June 30, 2020.
Configuration file(s) location
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/536930/pfx/[Note 2]|
|Steam Cloud||Only basic account info is synced; save data is synced to official servers through the game itself.|
|Widescreen resolution||Supports portrait (vertical monitor) resolutions as well.|
|4K Ultra HD||Full screen only.|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Windowed||Select resolutions only; highest windowed resolution is 2560 x 1440.|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||Seems to be enabled when selecting FULL SCREEN under Window Type, but minimizes when out of focus. To keep it active, use the launch option -popupwindow.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||Do not use OpenGL mode and force AF with Nvidia cards. This will cause large graphical artifacts.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Option to toggle TAA on/off|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||Relies on DWM to provide Vsync in DX11 as game is always Borderless Windowed in full screen. OpenGL uses FSE and allows Vsync to be forced via GPU drivers|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)||See the glossary page for potential alternatives.|
- The game engine may allow for manual configuration of the game via its variables. See the Unity page for more details.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Full controller support|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls||Music, sound effects and voices.|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
|Direct3D||11||Launching the game offers an option between DirectX 11 or OpenGL.|
|Operating system (OS)||7||8.1, 10|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel/AMD 1.6 GHz||Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66 GHz|
|System memory (RAM)||2 GB||3 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||10 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT |
ATI Radeon HD 4770
512 MB of VRAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible
|Nvidia GeForce GTX 460
ATI Radeon HD 5770
512 MB of VRAM
|Sound (audio device)||DirectSound compatible sound card|
|Other||OpenGL 2.0 or higher required|
- A 64-bit system is required.
- Unity engine build: 5.0.1p2
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/536930/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (536930) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY - [Important] End of Service Announcement (Jun. 30, 2020) - Steam News - last accessed on 2020-07-30
- Verified by User:Vetle on 2018-03-19
- Mobius Final Fantasy news: Global release of Windows (Steam®) version!