Magic: The Gathering Arena
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|Wizards of the Coast|
|Unity 2018[Note 1]|
|Windows||September 26, 2019|
|macOS (OS X)||June 25, 2020|
- This game requires a constant internet connection for all game modes.
|Magic: The Gathering|
|Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers (series)|
|Magic: The Gathering Arena||2019|
- All versions require a Wizards account and a constant internet connection for all game modes.
Configuration file(s) location
|Windows||HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wizards Of The Coast\MTGA|
|Epic Games Launcher|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||Enable windowed mode and use the
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Only 'High' or 'Low' options available.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||Select between 'VSync', '60FPS', '120FPS' or unlimited.|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS||Select between 'VSync', '60FPS', '120FPS' or unlimited.|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)|
- Set 'Quality Level' to 'Custom' under Graphics settings to show more graphics options. These are otherwise hidden.
|Keyboard and mouse, touch||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls||Master, Music, SFX, Voice and Ambience.|
|Surround sound||Up to 7.1.|
|Subtitles||Only used in the tutorial and bot matches, since that is the only time voices are used.|
|Mute on focus lost||Labelled as 'Play Audio While Minimized' under Audio settings.|
- Audio is always in English, but it is only used in the tutorial and bot matches. These always have subtitles in the chosen language.
|macOS (OS X)|
- No middleware information; you can to add it.
|Operating system (OS)||7||10|
|Processor (CPU)||AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600+ or Equivalent||Intel Core2 Quad Q9300 @ 2.50GHz|
|System memory (RAM)||2 GB||4 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)|
|Video card (GPU)||GeForce GTX 8800 or Equivalent||GeForce GTX 560|
- Verified by User:Baronsmoki on 2020-03-03
- The free Magic: The Gathering game has just launched and it's quite good - last accessed on 2020-01-17
- Verified by User:Rose on 2020-01-17
- Tested at 2560x1080 and looked at the code where only 16:9, 16:10 and 4:3 are listed.