Lords of Magic
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Windows||November 19, 1997|
|Retail||Special Edition has a disc check.|
|Green Man Gaming||Special Edition.|
|ZOOM Platform||Special Edition.|
- All digital releases are the Special Edition release, which includes the Legends of Urak expansion.
DLC and expansion packs
|Lords of Magic: Legends of Urak|
- The last official for Lords of Magic is 3.01 for the Special Edition and 2.0a for the non-SE release. Both may be found here.
- The Steam and GOG versions comes with the 3.01 patch already installed.
- The last patch for SE has a bug that causes some low level dungeons and marauder parties to spawn with Pegasus Riders, a high level unit.
- Only works with the SE release patched to version 3.01
- Fixes the Pegasus Rider bug mentioned above.
|Install the unofficial patch|
Skip intro videos
|Delete/rename/move video files|
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Widescreen resolution||Only resolution available is 640x480.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See Windowed.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)|
|Install dgVoodoo 2|
|Change dgVoodoo's config with it's config utility|
|Change dgVoodoo's config by editing it's text file|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Operating system (OS)||95|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Pentium 75 MHz|
|System memory (RAM)||16 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||135 MB|
|Video card (GPU)||SVGA|
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/404040/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (404040) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.