Lego Star Wars: The Video Game
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
(Redirected from Lego Star Wars)
|macOS (OS X)||i5works|
|OS X||Aspyr Media|
|Windows||April 2, 2005|
|macOS (OS X)||August 23, 2005|
|Vehicles||Space flight, Hovercraft|
|Series||Lego Star Wars|
|Lego Star Wars|
|Subseries of Lego|
|Subseries of Star Wars|
|Lego Star Wars: The Video Game||2005|
|Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy||2006|
|Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga||2009|
|Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars||2011|
|Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens||2016|
|Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga||2021|
- The macOS (OS X) version of this game does not work on macOS Catalina (version 10.15) or later due to the removal of support for 32-bit-only apps.
- Not sold digitally due to the release of The Complete Saga containing this and the next game's content together.
- A demo is available.
- The latest patch is Version 188.8.131.52.
- The latest patch for the OS X version is Version 1.0 Rev A. 
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
*is the save slot number starting at zero.
Advanced video settings; only available after booting into a save game at least once[Note 2]
|Widescreen resolution|| Stretched.
Special K can be used to force a resolution without needing to change desktop resolution every time the game launches.[Note 3]
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)||Uses fixed camera angles.|
|Windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Nvidia users can force antialiasing in Nvidia Profile Inspector using the
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse acceleration||Mouse not used for gameplay|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Full controller support|
|Controller sensitivity||Player has no camera control.|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls||Music on/off|
|Mute on focus lost||Prone to freezing on focus lost|
|English||Spoken dialogue is infrequent and inconsequential.|
Running in Windows 7+
|macOS (OS X)||Install the version 1.0 Rev A patch for Intel support. Still limited to 32-bit only.|
- Replaces the gameplay background music for Episode III levels with the versions used in The Complete Saga taken from the Revenge of the Sith soundtrack.[Note 4]
- Does not affect cutscene music.
Bug fixes and restored content
- Obi-Wan (Padawan) braid fix - By default, the texture for Obi-Wan's Episode I torso is missing the braid found on his texture on the console versions of LSWI, as well as in LSWII and TCS. This texture edit restores the braid. Place in
|Operating system (OS)||2000, XP|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz
AMD Athlon equivalent
|System memory (RAM)||256 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||500 MB|
|Video card (GPU)|| 32 MB of VRAM
DirectX 9 compatible
|macOS (OS X)|
|Operating system (OS)||10.5|
|Processor (CPU)||PowerPC G4/G5 1.2 GHz
Intel 1.2 GHz
|System memory (RAM)||512 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||2 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| ATI Radeon 9000
Nvidia GeForce FX 5200
32 MB of VRAM
- Nvidia GeForce 9400M not supported
- Intel integrated video chipsets (including GMA 950) are not supported
- When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR%might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStoreon Windows Vista and later (more details).
- Bumpmapping setting does not work properly on modern hardware, resulting in characters being shaded with improper lighting.
- It may still be necessary to delete
- This game was developed alongside Episode III and released over a month prior to the movie, so Tt Games did not have access to the soundtrack in time for release. They were able to fix this for the compilation game, but only did so for the gameplay background music and not the cutscenes.
- Aspyr to publish LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game - Macworld - last accessed on 2016-7-23
- Lego Star Wars: The Video Game In Stores Now For Mac - last accessed on 2016-7-23
- Aspyr - Support - last accessed on 2007-08-12
- Verified by User:SirYodaJedi on 2019-11-30
- Confirmed working with demo on Win10 1903 with my laptop.