From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
This product is no longer playable in any capacity. It is covered here for historical reference.
|Boss Key Productions|
|Unreal Engine 4|
|Windows||August 8, 2017|
- This game requires a constant internet connection for all game modes.
- Servers were shut down on September 14, 2018.
- All versions require Boss Key Account-based DRM and a constant internet connection for all game modes
Skip intro videos
|Replace intro video|
Configuration file(s) location
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/350280/pfx/[Note 1]|
Save game data location
|Ultra-widescreen||Main menu has black bars and is 16:9, FoV is Vert-.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)||75 to 120°|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||FXAA and TAA|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS||Menus are capped at 60 FPS|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)||Console versions only.|
- The game engine may allow for manual configuration of the game via its variables. See the Unreal Engine 4 page for more details.
- Game has support for separate menu/in-game window modes.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse sensitivity||0-20; Can be changed with a slider or with arrow keys.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Full controller support|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls||Master, Dialogue, Effects, Music Master, Match Music, Menu Music, Voice Chat|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
|Physics||PhysX||3.3 with APEX 1.3|
|Operating system (OS)||7, 8.1, 10|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6850
|Intel Core i7 -4790|
|System memory (RAM)||6 GB||16 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||35 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 |
AMD Radeon 7870
|Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
AMD Radeon R9 290
2 GB of VRAM
- A 64-bit system is required.
- System requirements listed are based on pre-alpha game build and subject to change.
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/350280/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (350280) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.