From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This product is no longer playable in any capacity. It is covered here for historical reference.
|Daybreak Game Company|
- Previously known as H1Z1: Just Survive
- Servers shut down on October 24, 2018.
DLC and expansion packs
|Atlas Cosmetic Skin Pack|
|FREE Alpaca Backpack||Free.|
|Manitoba Cosmetic Skin Pack|
|Whiptail Cosmetic Skin Pack|
Configuration file(s) location
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/295110/pfx/[Note 2]|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)||40-74°|
|Windowed||Toggle with Alt+↵ Enter|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|||
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS||FPS cap defaults to 250, see Frame rate limit to adjust the cap.|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)||See the glossary page for potential alternatives.|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Remapping||Added in patch.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
Disable Mouse Acceleration
|Editing input config file|
|Separate volume controls||Sound Effects, UI, Dialog, Ambient Music and Encounter Music.|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
|Protocol||Port(s) and/or port range(s)|
|TCP||80, 443 (launcher and VoIP)|
- This game does not support Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) for automatic port configuration.
Officially supported game, see official vorpx game list.Note:The profile is listed under factory profiles but is not on the official list at the moment.Neither a 3D mode has been confirmed yet.
|Operating system (OS)||7, 8, 8.1, 10|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i3 Dual-Core with Hyper-Threading||Intel Core i5 Quad Core or higher
AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
|System memory (RAM)||4 GB||8 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||20 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 series or higher |
DirectX 10 compatible
|Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher
AMD Radeon HD 6870 or higher
|Sound (audio device)||DirectX Compatible Sound Card|
- A 64-bit operating system is required.
- When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR%might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStoreon Windows Vista and later (more details).
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/295110/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (295110) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- An Updated Message from the Just Survive Team - last accessed on October 25, 2018
- Thank You Devs for Early Multi-Monitor Support!: h1z1 - last accessed on 17 May 2023
- Steam Community :: Group :: /r/ultrawidemasterrace Group - last accessed on 17 May 2023
- CyclesMcHurtz commented on Anti-aliasing
- joejoethemonkey commented on How to boost FPS in H1Z1 - last accessed on 17 May 2023
- Play H1Z1 in Fullscreen Borderless mode : h1z1 - last accessed on 17 May 2023
- CyclesMcHurtz commented on Lock/limit fps? - last accessed on 17 May 2023
- H1Z1 Getting Key Rebinding With New Patch, Steam API Updated | SegmentNext