From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Windows||August 17, 2011|
- No longer requires a constant internet connection. Playable offline.
- Poor console port capped at 30 FPS with few graphics options and minor control issues.
|Green Man Gaming|
|Steam||Can be played without Uplay following this guide.|
|Uplay||Included with Uplay+.|
- All versions require Uplay DRM. Playable offline after activation; no longer requires a constant internet connection.
- A Chrome Web Store version is also available.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/33460/pfx/[Note 1]|
- May or may not be correct location; Verification required
|Widescreen resolution||Only in fullscreen mode, windowed reduced to 1768*992|
|Multi-monitor||Program crashes if you try|
|4K Ultra HD||4K supported but many UI elements are mispositioned above 2560×1440.|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Windowed||Can't go above 1920x1440 in windowed.|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|60 FPS||Frame rate is capped at 30 FPS in Fullscreen and 60 in windowed.|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus||Full mouse and keyboard control.|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion||Found under Common Options.|
|Full controller support|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls||There is an option to disable music. Also, the game includes a "quiet mode" toggle.|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Polish||Fan translation, download.|
|Operating system (OS)||XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7 SP1|
|Processor (CPU)||1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or 2.3 GHz AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+||2.66 GHz Intel Core i7 920 or 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 or better|
|System memory (RAM)||1.5 GB (Windows XP) / 2 GB (Vista, 7)||3 GB DDR3|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||4 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| *see supported list
256 MB of VRAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible
Shader model 3.0 support
|Nvidia GeForce 9
AMD Radeon HD 4000 (*see supported list)
512 MB of VRAM
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/33460/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (33460) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR%might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStoreon Windows Vista and later (more details).
- TGL Interview: From Dust Creator Eric Chahi - The Gaming Liberty.com - last accessed on 2017-01-30
- DRM is gone now right? - Steam Users' Forums (retrieved)
- Is 30fps cap real? - Steam Users' Forums (retrieved)