Engine:Lithtech Jupiter EX
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|First release date|
|Latest release date|
- Most games on this engine may conflict with the Aero interface, which is used in Windows Vista and 7, subsequently causing it to be turned off while the game starts.
- There can also be a long load of levels on the above systems, which is solved by launching them on more modern versions of Windows 8.1 or 10.
Problems with most games on this engine released prior to 2009
- Most of the games on this engine support surround sound through EAX, which may require DirectSound 3D restoration software.
- In some games, there may be a problem with unassigned control keys, which requires their launch games as Administrator.
- There is the problem of using soft shadows settings that solved disabling anti-aliasing settings in games. This is due to the features of the engine and the artificial limitation of the simultaneous use of anti-aliasing with soft shadows, since they can cause graphic artifacts on the shadows.