Earthbreakers is a multiplayer shooter game most influenced by the multiplayer mode of Command & Conquer: Renegade, on which some of its developers also worked.
The game's demo was briefly available during Steam's Summer Game Festival 2020.
The game was officially confirmed to be on hold on April 12, 2021, as Petroglyph Games was approached by a publisher for an entirely new game (later revealed to be The Great War: Western Front), with the entire staff working on it, leaving Earthbreakers with a paused development.
- This game is not available yet.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
- No middleware information; you can to add it.
|Operating system (OS)||7||10|
|Processor (CPU)||3.2 GHz (dual core)||3.8 GHz (4 cores or greater)|
|System memory (RAM)||4 GB||8 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||10 GB|
|Video card (GPU)||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
AMD Radeon RX 590 or equivalent
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/1188870/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (1188870) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- Earthbreakers 2021 Update - last accessed on 2021-04-12
- Earthbreakers is coming to the Summer Game Festival on June 16th! - last accessed on 2020-06-16