Dungeons & Dragons Online
|Windows||February 28, 2006|
|macOS (OS X)||June 25, 2012|
- Previously marketed as Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach and Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited.
- All versions require a Turbine Account.
Configuration file(s) location
|macOS (OS X)|
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/206480/pfx/[Note 1]|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||Up to 16x AF|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Up to 8x AA|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS||Frame-rate limiter exists in game under Troubleshooting options.
The slider begins at 15fps up with a cap of 120fps or unlimited.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
- Requires a Turbine Account.
|Protocol||Port(s) and/or port range(s)|
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) support status is unknown.
The username entered does not have an active "DDO" subscription
This error can appear if trying to log in using another Turbine account, for a game such as Lord of the Rings Online. This is because their account management system cannot automatically add the Dungeons and Dragons Online subscription automatically. It has to be done manually by contacting Turbine account management support.
In-game store is blank
If the in-game store appears as a blank page or is missing elements there's a chance that the built-in browser's files got corrupted.
To fix the problem go to Dungeons & Dragons Online's folder and delete the
browser folder. Upon restarting the game the launcher will download the files again, solving the issue.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Dungeons and Dragons Online\
|macOS (OS X)|
|Operating system (OS)||XP||XP, Vista|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Pentium 4 1.6 GHz or AMD equivalent with SSE||Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or AMD equivalent with SSE|
|System memory (RAM)||512 MB||1 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||3 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Hardware T&L |
64 MB of VRAM
|Nvidia GeForce FX or better
128 MB of VRAM
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/206480/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (206480) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=2386397&postcount=2 Developer's post about the solution on the official forums