Disney Infinity 2.0
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Blind Squirrel Games|
|Heavy Iron Studios|
|Disney Interactive Studios|
|Windows||October 2, 2014|
|Subseries of Disney|
|Disney Infinity 1.0||2013|
|Disney Infinity: Toy Box||2013|
|Disney Infinity 2.0||2014|
|Disney Infinity 3.0||2015|
- Also known as Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes.
- Limited graphical options, such as a few limited resolution settings.
- Online features were disabled on September 30, 2016 due to franchise's cancellation.
- DLC purchasing disabled on July 29, 2016 for standalone PC and Steam versions, and on January 3, 2017 for Windows 8 version.
- Standalone PC version was disabled on September 30, 2016. Windows 8 version was disabled on March 3, 2017 along with all online features for all versions.
- All versions require a Disney account.
DLC and expansion packs
- This DLC list is from the former free-to-play versions. This list does not cover Hex Disc packs or individual characters (the list of playable characters can be found on the series' Wikipedia article).
- In-game purchases for standalone PC and Steam versions were removed on July 29, 2016 after franchise's cancellation. In-game purchases for the now-unavailable Windows 8 version were removed on January 3, 2017.
- Anyone who purchased DLC from the original Steam or standalone PC versions received the new "Gold Edition" for free.
- Anyone who only redeemed the former web code cards (even for play sets) did not receive the "Gold Edition" for free.
|Marvel's The Avengers Starter Pack||Includes Marvel's The Avengers Play Set, three characters (Iron Man, Thor, and Black Widow), Escape from the Kyln and Assault on Asgard Toy Box Games, and full Toy Box access.|
|Marvel's The Avengers Play Set||Also includes Iron Man and Black Widow characters.|
|Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Play Set||Also includes Star-Lord and Gamora characters.|
|Marvel's Spider-Man Play Set||Also includes Spider-Man and Nova characters.|
|Marvel Mega Pack||Includes all three above Marvel Play Sets, sixteen Marvel characters, both Marvel Toy Box Games and full Toy Box access.|
|Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 Starter Pack||Includes Stitch and Merida characters, Brave Forest Siege and Stitch's Tropical Rescue Toy Box Games, and full Toy Box access.|
|Marvel Toy Box Games Pack||Includes Escape from the Kyln and Assault on Asgard.|
|Disney Toy Box Games Pack||Includes Brave Forest Siege and Stitch's Tropical Rescue.|
|Disney Infinity 1.0 - All Characters Pack||Includes all characters that were released for the first Disney Infinity.|
|Marvel Superheroes Pack||Includes all twenty-one Marvel characters released for this game.|
|Disney Legends 2.0 Character Pack||Includes all twelve Disney Originals characters released for this game.|
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/541660/pfx/[Note 1]|
Video options for the former Microsoft Store version (Note the "Render Resolution" and "Dynamic Resolution" options).
|Widescreen resolution||For custom/unlisted resolutions, see the WSGF entry.|
|Multi-monitor||See the WSGF entry.|
|Ultra-widescreen||See the WSGF entry.|
|4K Ultra HD||See the WSGF entry.|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||Steam and standalone versions do not have vsync. Microsoft Store version has vsync on by default as a Universal Windows Platform app.|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Remapping||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion||Separate controls for camera, targeting, and flight. Options affect both mouse and controller.|
|Touchscreen optimised||Former Microsoft Store version used to have this feature.|
|Full controller support|
|Controller remapping||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Controller Y-axis inversion||See above.|
|Haptic feedback||Cannot be disabled.|
|Separate volume controls||Music, sound effects, and dialog.|
|Mute on focus lost|
- Requires a Disney account.
- Online features were disabled for standalone PC and Steam versions on September 30, 2016, with standalone PC version being rendered unplayable on that date. Windows 8 version's online features and that version of the game itself were disabled on March 3, 2017.
|Operating system (OS)||Vista, 7, 8, 8.1|
|Processor (CPU)||2.2 GHz Dual-Core CPU|
|System memory (RAM)||2 GB||4 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||5.3 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT |
ATI Radeon HD 4650
1 GB of VRAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible
|DirectX 10 compatible|
|Sound (audio device)||16-bit DirectX 9.0c-compatible|
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/541660/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (541660) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- Disney Infinity closing page
- Download your free 2.0 or 3.0 Gold Edition from your Library - Steam Community - last accessed on 2016-12-25