Controller:Xbox Adaptive Controller
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Xbox Elite Wireless Controller|
|Xbox Elite Wireless Controller 2|
- Many controller expansions.
- Includes Xbox Wireless Bluetooth, and USB-C connectivity for gaming on Xbox One consoles and Windows 10 PCs.
- Adaptable modular control offers huge flexibility.
- Every command on the Xbox controller can be mapped to a specific peripheral.
- Xbox Accessories app lets you create and save game-specific controller maps.
- Lightweight and durable (552g).
- Mains adapter not included in the box. Forcing to buy controller expansions.
- 1 Availability
- 2 Use with PC platforms
- 3 Support in games
- 4 Hardware
- 5 References
Use with PC platforms
- Connecting the controller should automatically download and install latest drivers for the controller.
- The Xbox Adaptive Controller is natively supported by distros using Linux kernel 3.17 (or later).
- Xow is a Linux user mode driver for the Xbox One wireless dongle. It communicates with the dongle via libusb and provides joystick input through the uinput kernel module. The input mapping is based on existing kernel drivers like xpad.
Support in games
- PC games that support the XInput standard are supported.
- Most noticeable feature in Xbox Adaptive Controller is ability to plug in additional expansions to controllers port, which change controllers behaviour.
- Sit down, step up, and control your games with easy and effortless movements. This foot-powered gaming, VR, and 3D motion controller’s intuitive software dashboard and durable construction will have you exploring new and immersive worlds for years to come.
- This ergonomic joystick for Xbox Adaptive Controller features fully mappable controls and thumbstick buttons with full 𝗔𝗕/𝗫𝗬 controls.
- Unleash your full gaming potential with this comprehensive set of buttons and triggers designed to add configurability and flexibility to your Xbox Adaptive Controller.
- Activated by pressing down lightly on the switch, Micro Light provides auditory click and tactile feedback.
- With a 1 3/8-inch activation surface, Specs Switch is small enough to be worn, but is also easily mounted.
- The popular Jelly Bean switch features a 2.5-inch activation surface, and is recommended for users who are able to access a smaller target area.
- This wired switch featuring a 5-inch activation surface provides auditory click and tactile feedback, perfect for those requiring a larger target area.
- Device name: Xbox Adaptive Controller, HWID: 045E:0B0A