Controller:SteelSeries Stratus XL
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
- Does not directly support XInput out of the box; installing SteelSeries Engine is required for the Stratus XL to work on XInput titles.
- Micro-USB port at the back of the device is only intended for firmware updates.
- 2 × clickable analog sticks: LS, RS
- 2 × analog triggers: LT, RT
- 2 × digital shoulder buttons: LB, RB
- 7 × digital action buttons: 𝐀, 𝐁, 𝐗, 𝗬, ◀, ▶, ○
- 4 × digital directional buttons (d-pad): ↑, ↓, ←, →
- Can be recognized as Xbox 360 controller but after manual assignment. Controller cannot be found in Supported Controller Database, so Steam recognizes it as standard DirectInput device.
Steam Link compatibility
- Works via Bluetooth. Some buttons must be remapped manually. 
- Works without any drivers on any operating system that supports Steam.
- Can be used just to send input from a controller to a PC. Go into Streaming options, hit Y and disable video and audio streaming.
- Won't work great unless you connect it to LAN or a low latency Wi-Fi.
Support in games
- Total number of games: 2,274.
- Please note, that this is only list for games that offer XInput button prompts.
- Some may require use of Xbox 360 controller emulation. Refer to game-specific articles for details.
- Wired connection input lag: 6.9 ms for button press and 20.2 ms for joystick move.
- Wireless connection input lag: 16.9 ms for button press and 25.6 ms for joystick move.
|USB (button press)||6.9 ms (± 3.0 ms)|
|USB (joystick move)||20.2 ms (± 2.6 ms)|
|Bluetooth (button press)||16.9 ms (± 4.5 ms)|
|Bluetooth (joystick move)||25.6 ms (± 4.9 ms)|