Controller:Retro Fighters BrawlerGen
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Sega 3D Control Pad|
|Retro Fighters StrikerDC|
- Basic version requires adapter to connect to PC. USB version is compatible with PC and Switch.
- Compatible with the original Sega Genesis/Mega Drive and Sega Saturn, as well as most third-party systems.
- The BrawlerGen analog stick is compatible with early release pre-3D control pad games, including games designed for the 3D control pad.
- The analog stick registers as 8-way directional inputs on all games for the Sega Saturn / Sega Genesis.
- Repositioned Mode button – compatible with 6 button and 3 button games, Genesis/Mega Drive games.
- USB connector supports both D-input & X-input.
- Extra long 10' cord.
- 1 × analog stick
- 2 × analog triggers: 𝐋, 𝐑
- 8 × digital buttons: 𝐀, 𝐁, 𝐂, 𝐗, 𝗬, 𝐙, ᴍᴏᴅᴇ, sᴛᴀʀᴛ
- 4 × digital directional buttons (d-pad): ↑, ↓, ←, →
- Retro Fighters Shop
- Amazon.com - Sega Saturn & Sega Genesis 2-In-1 Controller
- Amazon.com - Genesis Mini/PC/MAC/Switch USB Compatible
Use with PC platforms
- This controller is "Plug and Play" on Windows in X-input mode.
- Acting as native DirectInput controller in D-input mode, it's possible to use any of the generic wrappers. See the controller article for those.
|Change mode from X-input to D-input|
Press ᴍᴏᴅᴇ+sᴛᴀʀᴛ buttons.
|Set D-Pad as Right Joystick|
Press →+sᴛᴀʀᴛ buttons.
|Revert D-Pad from Right Joystick to Original|
Press ↑+sᴛᴀʀᴛ buttons.
|Swap A-B and X-Y Buttons|
Press ↓+sᴛᴀʀᴛ buttons.
Support In Games
- Support for some controller features may be only available on certain systems. Refer to game-specific articles for details.
- Total number of games: 112.
- The controller's button positions and colors, and the amount of buttons, differ considerably from those of other Nintendo controllers. As such, the list below should be treated with some caution.
- Please note, that this is only list for games that offer Nintendo button prompts.
- Some may require use of Switch Pro Controller emulation. Refer to game-specific articles for details.
- Nintendo layout do not display 𝐂 and 𝐙 buttons which have to be assigned to Switch's ZL and ZR buttons. XInput layout do not display 𝐙 buttons at all, offers LB and RB buttons.