Controller:Retro Fighters BladeGC
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
- Ergonomically designed GameCube wireless controller.
- Compatible with GameCube, Game Boy Player, Switch & PC.
- Pressure sensitive analog triggers. Wireless vibration feedback. Comfortable and accurate D-pad. Responsive analog sticks.
- Dual 𝐙 shoulder buttons.
- 2.4 Wireless GHz technology. 30 foot wireless range.
- Rechargeable battery. 10+ hours of battery life per charge. USB-C charging port.
- 2 × analog sticks: Control Stick and C-Stick
- 2 × analog triggers: L2, R2
- 2 × digital shoulder buttons: L1, R2
- 9 × digital buttons: 𝐀, 𝐁, 𝐗, 𝐘, -, +, sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ᴛᴜʀʙᴏ, ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ
- 4 × digital directional buttons (d-pad): ↑, ↓, ←, →
- The BattlerGC and the BladeGC are identical in every way, except for the location of the analog stick.
- According to manufacturer:
- If Smash Brothers is your thing, you'll love the placement of the analog stick located at the top-left of the BattlerGC.
- If you like to play GameBoy games, you may prefer the larger D-pad on the BladeGC.
Use with PC platforms
- Acting as native DirectInput controller, it's possible to use any of the generic wrappers. See the controller article for those.
Support In Games
- Support for some controller features may be only available on certain systems. Refer to game-specific articles for details.
- Total number of games: 112.
- The controller's button positions and colors, and the amount of buttons, differ considerably from those of other Nintendo controllers. As such, the list below should be treated with some caution.
- Please note, that this is only list for games that offer Nintendo button prompts.
- Some may require use of Switch Pro Controller emulation. Refer to game-specific articles for details.