From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Super Nintendo Entertainment System Controller
Polymega WC01 - Universal Wireless Controller
- Connection Types: USB Wired
- Compatible with the original consoles.
- Requires adapter to connect to PC.
- Lacks native XInput support, requiring the use of a XInput wrapper (see XInput wrappers) for games that do not support DirectInput or the controller natively.
- 2 × digital shoulder buttons: 𝐋, 𝐑
- 7 × digital buttons: 𝐀, 𝐁, 𝐗, 𝐘, sᴛᴀʀᴛ, sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛ, ʜᴏᴍᴇ
- 4 × digital directional buttons (d-pad): ↑, ↓, ←, →