From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
- Must be connected via Bluetooth. To pair press and hold ouya center button until only two lights flash.
- Controller has 15 buttons, 2 analog sticks, 2 analog triggers, 1 touchpad. It's 2 button less than Xbox 360 controller (missing Back button and Start button).
- Controllers touchpad can be used to control mouse.
Use with PC platforms
- Connecting the controller should automatically download and install latest drivers for the controller. Touchpad will be recognized as additional mouse.
- ReWASD developers are interested to implement OUYA Controller support to their application. Software gives advanced customization options eg. reassigning buttons to keyboard or mouse actions, macros, activate custom modes, advanced touchpad support etc. 
- Acting as native DirectInput controller, it's possible to use any of the generic wrappers. See the controller article for those.
- Can be recognized as Xbox 360 controller but after manual assignment. Controller cannot be found in Supported Controller Database, so Steam recognizes it as standard DirectInput device.
- Not capable of making full use of Steam Input. Touchpad is not supported in configuration menu and always work as mouse touchpad.
Steam Link compatibility
- Works without any drivers on any operating system that supports Steam.
- Can be used just to send input from a controller to a PC. Go into Streaming options, hit Y and disable video and audio streaming.
- Controller connected via USB works as expected.
- Won't work great unless you connect it to LAN or a low latency Wi-Fi.
Support in games
- This is a list for games that offer DirectInput prompts.