From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
- Lacks native XInput support, requiring the use of a XInput wrapper (see XInput wrappers) for games that do not support DirectInput or the controller natively.
Known console revisions
Single analog stick
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo 3DS XL
- Nintendo 2DS
Double analog stick
- New Nintendo 3DS
- New Nintendo 3DS XL
- New Nintendo 2DS XL
Use with PC platforms
- Install/open the 3DSController homebrew application on Nintendo 3DS and run exe application on PC.
- If you want to use the circle pad as a joystick, first install vJoy.
- All of the standard buttons on the 3DS and the additional shoulder buttons of the New 3DS are supported.
- The circle pad, New 3DS control stick, and touch screen can be used to move the mouse or control a joystick.
- Using the touch screen as a keyboard (press 𝗟+𝗥+𝗫 to toggle).
- Custom key bindings by editing the PC's 3DSController.ini (buttons can be mapped to either keyboard keys or joypad buttons),
- Works on custom port (make sure the port in PC's 3DSController.ini and 3DS's 3DSController.ini match).
- Controllable throttling amount.
- No support for the circle pad pro.
- Screen streaming from PC to 3DS feature has been abandoned.
- Install/open the 3DSController homebrew application on Nintendo 3DS and run 3DSController.py script on PC.
- Works the same as Windows version.
- For joystick emulation, python-uinput has to be installed.
- Can be recognized as Xbox 360 controller but after manual assignment. Controller cannot be found in Supported Controller Database, so Steam recognizes it as standard DirectInput device.
Nintendo 3DS Circle Pad Pro
- Circle Pad Pro is an accessory for the single-analog-stick Nintendo 3DS revisions that gives you extra control while playing. Circle Pad Pro is a kind of pad in which you put your Nintendo 3DS. This way you keep everything like a controller.
- Its features were later integrated natively into the New Nintendo 3DS/2DS console revisions.
- The Circle Pad Pro has 2 buttons on the back and an analog stick on the right. This gives you control similar to a console controller.
- The cover is powered by one AAA battery. Battery life is approximately 480 hours (20 days).
- Nintendo Circle Pad Pro is not compatible with the Nintendo 3DS XL revision.
- Not supported by PC applications yet.
Support In Games
- This is a list for games that offer Nintendo button prompts.