Controller:Nacon Revolution Pro Controller
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Nacon Revolution Pro Controller 2|
- Uses regular USB interface and DirectInput standard, making it useable with PC out of the box.
- Officially licensed by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.
- Has four remappable rear buttons, allowing for multiple configurations.
- Independently adjustable vibration intensity on the left and right hand grips
- Rear buttons cannot be rebinded by 3rd party software as they are not sending their own signals, just simulate existing ones.
- DualShock 4 features like light bar and built in speaker are not included.
- No wireless variant.
Use with PC platforms
- Connecting the controller should automatically download and install latest drivers for the controller.
- Acting as native DirectInput controller, it's possible to use any of the generic wrappers. See the controller article for those.
- This controller is "Plug and Play" on most distributions of Linux.
- Controller can be found in Supported Controller Database and it's recognizable as PlayStation DualShock 4 controller.
- Capable of making full use of Steam Input due to many overlapping features with the Steam Controller.
Support in games
For a list of games, see
- Games with generic DirectInput support are supported by the controller, however button placements may be out of place and need to be rebound. Refer to game-specific articles for rebinding support.
- Supported natively by a growing list of games, allowing the use of the controller and some/all of it supplementary features without any additional software installed.
- Support for some controller features may be only available on certain systems. Refer to game-specific articles for details.
- Please note, that this is only list for games that offer DualShock button prompts.
|Controller button||Button label and axis|
|L2||Button 7, X-rotation|
|R2||Button 8, Y-rotation|
|Left stick||Button 11, X-axis, Y-axis|
|Right stick||Button 12, Z-axis, Z-rotation|
|PlayStation button||Button 13|
|D-pad up||POV up|
|D-pad down||POV down|
|D-pad left||POV left|
|D-pad right||POV right|