Controller:Game Boy Advance
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Game Boy Color|
- Requires adapter to connect to PC.
- Lacks native XInput support, requiring the use of a XInput wrapper (see XInput wrappers) for games that do not support DirectInput or the controller natively.
- Transmitted keys: ↑, ↓, ←, →, sᴛᴀʀᴛ, sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛ, 𝗔, 𝗕, 𝗟, 𝗥.
- Supports: Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, Gameboy Micro, DS and DS Lite. Can works on the Revo K101+ system too.
- Range: At least 4 metres line of sight; you can increase the PPK to improve it slightly but it also depends on how the cart is oriented when playing (there can be some dead zones) and if your fingers/body is close to the wireless module.
- Refresh rate: Every 2ms, the keys are checked and a packet is transmitted to the receiver.
- Requires aditional USB receiver. Bluetooth version is wishlisted and might be developed later.
- Can be recognized as Xbox 360 controller but after manual assignment. Controller cannot be found in Supported Controller Database, so Steam recognizes it as standard DirectInput device.
Support In Games
- This is a list for games that offer Nintendo button prompts.
- Device name: Wireless GB/GBA Adapter
|Controller button||Button label and axis|
|D-pad up||POV up|
|D-pad down||POV down|
|D-pad left||POV left|
|D-pad right||POV right|