From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Game Boy Color|
- Requires adapter to connect to PC.
- Lacks native XInput support, requiring the use of a XInput wrapper (see XInput wrappers) for games that do not support DirectInput or the controller natively.
- Transmitted keys: ↑, ↓, ←, →, sᴛᴀʀᴛ, sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛ, 𝗔, 𝗕.
- Supports: Gameboy (DMG), Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance and Gameboy Advance SP.
- Range: At least 8 metres line of sight.
- Refresh rate: Every 2ms, the keys are checked and a packet is transmitted to the receiver.
- Requires aditional USB receiver. Bluetooth version is wishlisted and might be developed later.
- Can be recognized as Xbox 360 controller but after manual assignment. Controller cannot be found in Supported Controller Database, so Steam recognizes it as standard DirectInput device.
Support In Games
- This is a list for games that offer Nintendo button prompts.
- Device name: Wireless GB/GBA Adapter
|Controller button||Button label and axis|
|D-pad up||POV up|
|D-pad down||POV down|
|D-pad left||POV left|
|D-pad right||POV right|