Controller:Flydigi Vader 2
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Flydigi Vader 2 PRO|
- Controllers can be used wired (via USB-C) or wirelessly with Bluetooth 4.0 or 2.4GHz USB dongle.
- The support for supplementary features like the gyroscope, back buttons and haptic feedback varies between models, type of connection, and games/software.
- Battery life up to 40 hours.
- XInput works only in 360 mode when connected to PC by wire or 2.4GHz. Bluetooth is recognizing device as DirectInput device.
- Six face buttons (has 𝐂 and 𝐙 buttons like Sega Saturn Controller) and four back buttons.
- Motion sensing: 6-axis motion sensor (accelerometer and gyroscope)
- 2 × clickable analog sticks: LS, RS
- 2 × analog triggers: LT, RT
- 2 × digital shoulder buttons: LB, RB
- 11 × digital action buttons: 𝐀, 𝐁, 𝐂, 𝐗, 𝗬, 𝐙, sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛ, sᴛᴀʀᴛ, +, ʜᴏᴍᴇ, -
- 4 × digital back buttons: M1, M2, M3, M4
- 4 × digital directional buttons (d-pad): ↑, ↓, ←, →
|Flydigi Vader 2|
- Flydigi Vader 2 Pro is the upgraded edition of its previous high-performing gamepad Flydigi Vader 2. The pro version has four back buttons, linear trigger functionality, and an ergonomic design. Controller supports Apple's native arcade platform, what was not working for previous version. It's suitable for all iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch and PC. Battery Life has been improved and gamepad works up to 80 hours on wireless connection.
Use with PC platforms
- 2.4 Ghz dongle connection. Press ++𝐀 simultaneously for 3 seconds. Support modes: 360 mode (successful switching - strong vibration of the gamepad) / android mode (successful switching -slight vibration of the gamepad) - to switch between modes press ++sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛ.
- Bluetooth connection. Press ++𝐁 simultaneously for 3 seconds. Support mode: bluetooth mode.
- It is possible to use the controller as a XInput compatible controller using this program: Flydigi Space Station.
- Supports the Vader 2 in official dongle or a cable modes, does not require installing drivers manually.
- 𝐂, 𝐙, M1, M2, M3, M4, -, ʜᴏᴍᴇ, + buttons can be remapped.
- Support LEDs control and detect the battery status.
- Can emulate the Xbox 360 controller to play XInput compatible games.
- Can also emulate the DualShock 4 for PS4 Remote Play, PS Now or other compatible games. Includes gyro and accelerometer control.
- Bluetooth connection is not supported.
- Custom configs can be found in the Community Configs Library.
- Can be recognized as Xbox 360 controller but after manual assignment. Controller cannot be found in Supported Controller Database, so Steam recognizes it as standard DirectInput device.
- Not capable of making full use of Steam Input. Steam is not letting control Flydigi button light and bind additional buttons (𝐂, 𝐙, M1, M2, M3, M4.
Steam Link compatibility
- Works without any drivers on any operating system that supports Steam.
- Can be used just to send input from a controller to a PC. Go into Streaming options, hit 𝗬 and disable video and audio streaming.
- Won't work great unless you connect it to LAN or a low latency Wi-Fi.
Support In Games
- Support for some controller features may be only available on certain systems. Refer to game-specific articles for details.
Games with motion control support
For a list of games, see
- Number of games which natively support motion controls is limited and gyro support is still not a PC standard.
Games with LED lights support
- Number of games which support LED lights is limited and LED lights support is still not a PC standard. There is no game which supports Flydigi Vader 2's LEDs natively.
- Aurora, a third party, open source solution for handling RGB lighting is not supporting this controller.
- Steam Input configuration is not allowing control of the LED lights on this controller.
- reWASD application shows battery state and which config is applied by changing LED lights colors (5 presets). All the presets could be changed in Preferences in LED settings tab.
- Total number of games: 2,272.
- The controller's button positions and colors, and the amount of buttons, differ considerably from those of other Xbox controllers. As such, the list below should be treated with some caution.
- Please note, that this is only list for games that offer XInput button prompts.
- Some may require use of Xbox 360 controller emulation. Refer to game-specific articles for details.
|Game||Series||Developer||Publisher||First release||Available on|
|November 3, 2017|
|,||November 9, 2018|
|,||July 7, 2017|
|,||April 27, 2018|
|,||August 16, 2017|
|March 17, 2017|
|August 2, 2019|
|August 6, 2020|
|April 25, 2018|
|September 4, 2018|
|July 22, 2016|
|April 8, 2021|
|October 16, 2020|
|February 26, 2013|
|,||January 19, 2016|
|September 24, 2015|
|October 5, 2017|
|October 10, 2019|
It's unable to use the wireless receiver to connect to the device, the indicator keeps on flashing slowly?
- Press the ++𝐀 buttons simulataneously for 3 seconds to switch to the 2.4G wireless connection mode and press the paired button for 5 seconds'long to keep the contrller in paired states,plug the wireless receiver in the device's USB port and keep the contrller close to the receiver.
The aiming point drifts automatically while using the somatosensory?
- If the somatosensory or flying mouse is out of control,keep the controller staying still on table for 10 seconds.
How to update the Flydigi Vader 2 firmware?
Download the Flydigi App in the phone, the firmware can be upgraded according to the instructions in the App.
|Controller button||Button label and axis|
|Left stick||X-axis, Y-axis|
|Right stick||X-rotation, Z-rotation|
|Draggable Wheel||X-rotation, Z-rotation|
|D-pad up||POV up|
|D-pad down||POV down|
|D-pad left||POV left|
|D-pad right||POV right|