Controller:Flydigi Apex 2
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|USB-C, Bluetooth, wireless dongle|
- Controllers can be used wired (via USB-C) or wirelessly with Bluetooth 4.0 or 2.4GHz USB dongle.
- The support for supplementary features like the gyroscope, back buttons and haptic feedback varies between models, type of connection, and games/software.
- Has BLE Bluetooth low energy module. 70 hours battery life.
- XInput works only in 360 mode when connected to PC by wire or 2.4GHz. Bluetooth is recognizing device as DirectInput device.
- Innovative Draggable Wheel. Simulate finger's swipe operation, 𝐁𝐗𝗬 can swipe like right stick, special for the MOBA games. e.g. League of Legends. Buttons can be used in normal way or be dragged in 360° horizontally.
- Six face buttons (has 𝐂 and 𝐙 buttons like Sega Saturn Controller) and four back buttons. The total number of keys is 27, which is nearly twice than the traditional controller.
- Motion control supports only mouse emulation. Controller cannot emulate other motion control devices.
- Motion sensing: 4-axis motion sensor (accelerometer and gyroscope)
- 1 × draggable wheel
- 2 × clickable analog sticks: LS, RS
- 2 × clickable triggers: LT, RT
- 4 × digital shoulder buttons: LB, RB, M5, M6
- 4 × clickable action buttons 𝐀, 𝐁, 𝐗, 𝗬
- 7 × digital action buttons: 𝐂, 𝐙, sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛ, sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢ, ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ
- 4 × digital back buttons: M1, M2, M3, M4
- 4 × digital directional buttons (d-pad): ↑, ↓, ←, →
Use with PC platforms
- Wireless 2.4 Ghz dongle connection: Press ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢ+𝐀 simultaneously for 3 seconds. Support modes: 360 mode / android mode (to switch between modes press ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢ+sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛ).
- Wireless Bluetooth connection: Press ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢ+𝐁 simultaneously for 3 seconds. Support mode: bluetooth mode.
- It is possible to use the controller as a XInput compatible controller using this program: Flydigi Space Station.
- Supports the Apex 2 in official dongle or a cable modes, does not require installing drivers manually.
- 𝐁𝐗𝗬 stick can be used as third stick.
- 𝐂, 𝐙, M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢ, ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ buttons can be remapped.
- Support LEDs control and detect the battery status.
- Can emulate the Xbox 360 controller to play XInput compatible games.
- Can also emulate the DualShock 4 for PS4 Remote Play, PS Now or other compatible games. Includes gyro and accelerometer control.
- Bluetooth connection is not supported.
- Custom configs can be found in the Community Configs Library.
- Can be recognized as Xbox 360 controller but after manual assignment. Controller cannot be found in Supported Controller Database, so Steam recognizes it as standard DirectInput device.
- Not capable of making full use of Steam Input. Steam is not letting control Flydigi button light and bind additional buttons (𝐂, 𝐙, M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6). Draggable Wheel is not supported either.
Steam Link compatibility
- Works without any drivers on any operating system that supports Steam.
- Can be used just to send input from a controller to a PC. Go into Streaming options, hit Y and disable video and audio streaming.
- Won't work great unless you connect it to LAN or a low latency Wi-Fi.
Support In Games
- Support for some controller features may be only available on certain systems. Refer to game-specific articles for details.
Games with motion control support
For a list of games, see
- Motion control is only emulating mouse movement, what makes controller ready to use with majority of PC games.
- Due to mouse movement restriction, unable to emulate real motion control of Steam, PlayStation or Nintendo controllers.
Games with LED lights support
- Number of games which support LED lights is limited and LED lights support is still not a PC standard. There is no game which supports Flydigi Apex 2's LEDs natively.
- Aurora, a third party, open source solution for handling RGB lighting is not supporting this controller.
- Steam Input configuration is not allowing control of the LED lights on this controller.
- reWASD application shows battery state and which config is applied by changing LED lights colors (5 presets). All the presets could be changed in Preferences in LED settings tab.
- Total number of games: 2,274.
- The controller's button positions and colors, and the amount of buttons, differ considerably from those of other Xbox controllers. As such, the list below should be treated with some caution.
- Please note, that this is only list for games that offer XInput button prompts.
- Some may require use of Xbox 360 controller emulation. Refer to game-specific articles for details.
- Protect the wheel area from heaping the dust in daily usage. If it's jammed, use the thinner hairbrush to clean. If it's not used for a long time, install the wheel ring to protect.
The aiming point drifts automatically while using the somatosensory?
- If the somatosensory of flying mouse is out of control, keep the controller staying still on table for 10 seconds.
It's unable to use the wireless receiver to connect to the device, the indicator keeps on flashing slowly?
- Press the ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢ+𝐀 buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds to switch to the 2.4G wireless connection mode and press the ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢ button for 5 seconds'long to keep the controller in paired states, plug the wireless receiver in the device's USB port and keep the controller close to the receiver.
How works LED indicators
- LED 1 lights constantly - ▮▯▯▯ - controller works in Bluetooth connection mode
- LED 2 lights constantly - ▯▮▯▯ - controller works in dongle (2.4 Ghz) connection mode
- LED 3 lights constantly - ▯▯▮▯ - controller works in USB connection mode
|Controller button||Button label and axis|
|Left stick||Button 9, X-axis, Y-axis|
|Right stick||Button 10, X-rotation, Z-rotation|
|Draggable Wheel||X-rotation, Z-rotation|
|D-pad up||POV up|
|D-pad down||POV down|
|D-pad left||POV left|
|D-pad right||POV right|