From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Flydigi Apex 2
Flydigi Vader 2
- Controllers can be used wired or wirelessly with Bluetooth 4.0 or 2.4GHz USB dongle.
- The support for supplementary features like the gyroscope, back buttons and haptic feedback varies between models, type of connection, and games/software.
- Battery life up to 160 hours.
- XInput works only in 360 mode when connected to PC by wire or 2.4GHz. Bluetooth is recognizing device as DirectInput device.
- Six face buttons (has 𝐂 and 𝐙 buttons like Sega Saturn Controller) and four back buttons.
- 6ms low latency.
- Motion control supports only mouse emulation. Controller cannot emulate other motion control devices.
- Motion sensing: 4-axis motion sensor (accelerometer and gyroscope)
- 2 × clickable analog sticks: LS, RS
- 2 × digital triggers: LT, RT
- 2 × digital shoulder buttons: LB, RB
- 11 × digital action buttons: 𝐀, 𝐁, 𝐂, 𝐗, 𝗬, 𝐙, sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛ, sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ᴘᴀɪʀ, ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ʙᴀᴄᴋ
- 4 × digital back buttons: M1, M2, M3, M4
- 4 × digital directional buttons (d-pad): ↑, ↓, ←, →
Use with PC platforms
- It is possible to use the controller as a XInput compatible controller using this program: Flydigi Space Station.
- Vibrations can be enabled in Android mode thanks to 飞智重映射 update.
- Supports the Apex in official dongle connection, does not require installing drivers manually.
- 𝐂, 𝐙, M1, M2, M3, M4, ᴘᴀɪʀ, ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ʙᴀᴄᴋ buttons can be remapped.
- Support LEDs control and detect the battery status.
- Can emulate the Xbox 360 controller to play XInput compatible games.
- Can also emulate the DualShock 4 for PS4 Remote Play, PS Now or other compatible games. Includes gyro and accelerometer control.
- Bluetooth connection is not supported.
- Custom configs can be found in the Community Configs Library.
- Can be recognized as Xbox 360 controller but after manual assignment. Controller cannot be found in Supported Controller Database, so Steam recognizes it as standard DirectInput device.
- Not capable of making full use of Steam Input. Steam is not letting control Flydigi button light and bind additional buttons (𝐂, 𝐙, M1, M2, M3, M4).
Steam Link compatibility
- Works without any drivers on any operating system that supports Steam.
- Can be used just to send input from a controller to a PC. Go into Streaming options, hit Y and disable video and audio streaming.
- Won't work great unless you connect it to LAN or a low latency Wi-Fi.
Support In Games
- Support for some controller features may be only available on certain systems. Refer to game-specific articles for details.
Games with motion control support
For a list of games, see
- Motion control is only emulating mouse movement, what makes controller ready to use with majority of PC games.
- Due to mouse movement restriction, unable to emulate real motion control of Steam, PlayStation or Nintendo controllers.
|Controller button||Button label and axis|
|Left stick||X-axis, Y-axis|
|Right stick||X-rotation, Z-rotation|
|Draggable Wheel||X-rotation, Z-rotation|
|D-pad up||POV up|
|D-pad down||POV down|
|D-pad left||POV left|
|D-pad right||POV right|