Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Windows||March 28, 2006|
- StarForce DRM for this game does not work on some versions of Windows (see Availability for affected versions).
|Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII||2006|
|Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII||2007|
- A good port with better visuals over the console versions and support for higher resolutions.
- None of the video options can be changed via the in-game menu, but just from the launcher.
- Features many similarities with its sequel both engine and performance-wise
- StarForce DRM for this game does not work on some versions of Windows (see above for affected versions).
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Windowed||Set through launcher.|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Up to 8x, probably MSAA. Set through launcher.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Controller support||Added in Patch 1.02.|
|Full controller support|
|Controller remapping||Only presets.|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Subtitles||Subtitles are very blurry no matter the resolution.|
|Mute on focus lost|
|LAN play||16||Versus, Co-op
Includes co-op missions.
|Online play||16||Versus, Co-op
Includes co-op missions.
|Operating system (OS)||XP||Vista|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Pentium 4
|Intel Pentium 4
AMD Athlon XP
|System memory (RAM)||256 MB||1 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||6 GB||6 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce 3 |
ATI Radeon 8000
|Nvidia GeForce 5900
ATI Radeon 9600
- This version of StarForce DRM does not work on Windows Vista or later. For supported versions of Windows the StarForce driver may need to be updated manually using SFUPDATE.
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/15220/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (15220) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.