-  Re-released as freeware on December 23, 2005.
- GOG.com Community Discussions
- GOG.com Support Page
- Steam Community Discussions
Run in DOSBox
To run correctly in DOSBox, set
timed=false. Leave all other DOSBox settings at their defaults.
The freeware version includes a DOSBox patch; newer versions of DOSBox don't need this and it can cause problems.
Configuration file(s) location
The extension matches the episode number.
- XDG Base Directory Specification on Linux. Please fill in this information. It's unknown whether this game follows the
Save game data location
- Save games are
SAVEGAM5.BM1; the extension matches the episode number.
|Separate volume controls
||Music can only be toggled; two volume levels for Sound Effects.
||Everything is text-based.
|Mute on focus lost
||For DOSBox change the
priority background value in the DOSBox configuration file.
Cursor/character moves constantly
Ensure you have set the DOSBox joystick timing correctly (see Run in DOSBox).
|DOS video modes
|Operating system (OS)
|System memory (RAM)
|Hard disk drive (HDD)
|Video card (GPU)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 File/folder structure within the installation folder reflects the path(s) listed for DOS game data. For the GOG.com release, file changes in DOSBox are redirected to
<path-to-game>/cloud_saves/ even if GOG Galaxy is not used (this folder contains all redirected files, so some files in the
cloud_saves folder might be temporary files or other files that do not contain saves or settings).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/358180/ in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (358180) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.