Bet on Soldier: Blood Sport
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Windows||September 26, 2005|
|Monetization||One-time game purchase|
|Series||Bet on Soldier|
|Bet on Soldier|
|Bet on Soldier: Blood Sport||2005|
|Bet on Soldier: Blood of Sahara||2006|
|Bet on Soldier: Black-out Saigon||2007|
|Retail||StarForce 3.5.10.01 DRM[Note 1]|
|Steam||Upgraded to support modern resolutions including 4K.|
- StarForce DRM for this game does not work on modern versions of Windows (see above for affected versions).
- Demos are available for single player and multiplayer.
- Patch 1.3 updates the game to the latest version.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Widescreen resolution||Steam version supports modern resolutions, and stretches inward on 4:3/5:4. Widescreen output is stretched in 1.3; Aspect ratio is correct only on 4:3 resolutions in 1.3.|
|4K Ultra HD||Steam version supports 4k.|
|Field of view (FOV)||See Field of view (FOV).|
|Windowed||Alt+↵ Enter toggles fullscreen. Can also be changed in the config.|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||Has to be enabled through graphics control panel|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Has to be enabled through graphics control panel|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||On and off. Sometimes resets after exiting and starting the game. This can be fixed through enabling and disabling Vsync in options|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS||No frame rate cap even at ultra-high resolutions.|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)||See the glossary page for potential alternatives.|
GameFovView1 = XX.X GameFovView2 = XX.X GameFovShieldOn = XX.X ExoFovFirstPerson = XX.X
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Remapping||The vaguely termed "switch view" is the aim-down-sights command.|
|Mouse sensitivity||Marked as "Mouse sensibility". Sometimes resets after exiting and starting the game. This can be fixed through enabling and disabling Vsync in options|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Full controller support|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Subtitles||Only for specific dialogue. You can play with different voice dialogue and subtitles by replacing the voice audio files with ones of a different language|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
|German||Steam game has english audio only|
|Online play||GameSpy services have been shut down; see GameSpy for workarounds.|
User created game profile, see vorpx forum profile introduction.Note: Starforce protected versions do not work on WIN7 and above
- First expansion pack for Bet on Soldier.
- Second expansion pack for Bet on Soldier.
Crash on level start/completion
- The game will crash at the start/end of a level with "R6025 -Pure Function Call"
|Use Windows Vista compatability mode and select an entirely different set of weapons for that mission.|
|Operating system (OS)||XP||Vista, 7|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Pentium IV 3 GHz (or above)|
|System memory (RAM)||1 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||2 GB|
|Video card (GPU)||Nvidia GeForce 4 |
ATI Radeon 9700
Pixel & Vertex Shader
64 MB of VRAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible
- This version of StarForce DRM does not work on Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or Windows 11. For supported versions of Windows the StarForce driver may need to be updated manually using SFUPDATE.
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/335320/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (335320) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.