Assassin's Creed Mirage
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Windows||October 5, 2023|
|Monetization||One-time game purchase, DLC|
|Epic Games Store||Deluxe Edition also available.|
|Ubisoft Store||Deluxe Edition also available.|
- Pre-orders included the The Forty Thieves bonus quest.
|One-time game purchase||The game requires an upfront purchase to access.|
- No microtransactions information; you can to add it.
DLC and expansion packs
- No DLC or expansion pack information; you can to add it.
Skip intro videos
Delete or rename the video files
Configuration file(s) location
|Windows||%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Assassin's Creed Mirage\|
Save game data location
|Ultra-widescreen||All cutscenes (pre-rendered, in-game) are in 16:9. Open|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Forced TAA. See Anti-aliasing (AA) for a workaround.|
|High-fidelity upscaling||XeSS 1.2, DLSS 2.3, FSR 2.2
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS||Cutscenes are capped at 30 fps|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)|
- On certain levels the game features heavy chromatic aberration fringing on the edges of the screen, currently with no in-game option for disabling it.
- Ubisoft has released a patch (v1.0.5) with an option to enable or disable it. It is disabled by default. 
|Modify the game executable to disable chromatic aberration|
- Download the latest version of fixes.
winmn.dllto the game’s directory.
- The game can now be launched regularly from its executable. Upon startup, a configuration file
ACMirage.NoTAA.asiwill be created, and can be used to enable TAA again.
Reducing character model pop-in
- The game features very low LOD distances for character models, causing details on characters to visibly pop-in as you approach them, with no option in-game for adjusting it.
- Fortunately the games INI file offers a setting that can increase the distances.
|Increase character LOD distances via INI file|
Ultrawidescreen Ingame Video/Remove Pillarboxes
- Open ACMirage.exe with a HexEditor (HxD): Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Assassin's Creed Mirage (make a copy at first).
- Press STRG + R (Hex Values), search for (ALL) 39 8E E3 3F and change (in my case) to 9A 99 19 40 (3840x1600). https://www.wsgf.org/article/common-hex-values/
- Search direction: all.
- Press Replace all. In my case they where 22 entries.
- Press save, enjoy.
- PC players can go to the Assassin’s Creed Mirage ini file by going to Documents, Assassin’s Creed Mirage, and then to ACMirage.ini. Open it with Notepad (you may have to change it to “read only”), search for “Bloom,” change that value to zero, and then save the file. This might not turn chromatic aberration off wholesale, but it might help some.
- (Source: https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/949339-ac-mirage-chromatic-aberration-how-to-turn-it-off)
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Full controller support|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Xbox button prompts|
|Impulse Trigger vibration|
|DualShock 4 controllers|
|DualShock button prompts|
|Light bar support|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
|Latin American Spanish|
- No middleware information; you can to add it.
|Operating system (OS)||10, 11|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i7-4790k 4.4 GHz[Note 1]
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz
|Intel Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz
|System memory (RAM)||8 GB (Dual-channel)||16 GB (Dual - Channel)|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||40 GB (SSD)|
|Video card (GPU)|| Intel ARC A380 (6 GB) |
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB)
AMD Radeon RX 570 (4 GB)
DirectX 12 compatible
|Intel ARC A750 (8 GB)
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660Ti (6 GB)
AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT (6 GB)
- A 64-bit operating system is required.
- Intel Core i5-8400 2.80 GHz for Intel Arc with ReBAR
- Path 1.0.5 release notes - last accessed on 2023-11-18
- Verified by User:Infogram1 on 2023-10-09
- Confirmed working on 1.0.4 Ubisoft+ version of the game.
- Verified by User:Infogram1 on 2023-10-07
- Tested on patch 1.0.4 with characters around training camp area, pop-in was noticeably reduced with the setting changed to 4.