Anito: Defend a Land Enraged
|Windows||November 20, 2003|
Anito: Defend a Land Enraged is 2003 top-down role playing video game developed by Anino Entertainment. Billed as the first computer game to be developed by a Filipino studio, the game takes place in the 16th century in a fictional tribal kingdom inspired by pre-colonial Philippines just before the arrival of Spanish colonizers.
The game was released exclusively for Windows on November 2003.
- No native controller support.
- Game crashes to desktop when played on modern Windows versions. Use d8vk.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
- No save game cloud syncing information; you can to add it.
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|High-fidelity upscaling||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)|
|Ray tracing (RT)|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
Game crashes to desktop on modern Windows versions
- Newer versions of d8vk add support for Anito, fixing crashes on modern hardware.
- No middleware information; you can to add it.
|Operating system (OS)||98||XP|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Pentium 600 Mhz|
|System memory (RAM)||128 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||1 GB|
|Video card (GPU)||16 MB 3D Video Card|
- Anito: Defend a Land Enraged #71 - last accessed on 9 June 2023