|Windows||November 10, 2021|
The game was released on the Epic Games Store on June 13, 2020 as an early access title, followed by criticism for not clearly stating the status on its store page. By July 2, the store has started to display additional early access warnings on applicable game pages.
The developer maintains a roadmap of features being developed.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
|Operating system (OS)||8.1, 10||10|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i5-2400
|Intel Core i7-4770
AMD Ryzen 5 1600
|System memory (RAM)||8 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||20 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 |
AMD Radeon R9 270
DirectX 11 compatible
|Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
AMD Radeon R9 290X
- A 64-bit operating system is required.
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/897730/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (897730) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- The Epic Games Store isn't clear enough about early access games - last accessed on 2020-06-17
- "My problem is that the Epic Games Store communicates almost nothing about the state of the project. Looking at the store page for Among Trees, you can't easily tell that it's an early access game at all. The only mention is under the logo just below the trailer. It's not mentioned in the overview of the game or its features, its hardware specifications, or the 'About Game' section, or during the checkout process."
- Epic store added an early access warning - last accessed on 2020-07-03