I appreciate you taking the time to update the Sega Mega Drive Classics page and some of its supported games, but there are some issues that need to be corrected:
- The old launcher screenshot should not have been replaced. While the new "Hub" interface is now the default, the original "Simple" launcher can still be used. For games with Hub interface support, all the screenshots of both the Hub interface settings and the Simple launcher settings need to be shown. I'll revert the upload you made earlier to the launcher settings screenshot and make it it's own separate file later on.
- For fields that are not applicable to a game (ex. mouse acceleration for keyboard-only game), use "N/A" as the value. Leaving fields blank butchers tables and does not look good in the articles.
- Mouse menu support for all games part of the collection are "false". While there is technically support in the form of the launcher, there is no actual support in the games themselves (all in-game menus need a gamepad/keyboard).
- The extra statement you added to the key point ("it is the Mega Drive/Genesis original running in the Sega Mega Drive Classics interface.") is redundant. It's pretty clear already that it's an emulated console game.
- The configuration file locations for the Simple launcher are still relevant. They need to be added back in.
- General solutions for issues like the Borderless Gaming app should be avoided where possible. An article should be dedicated to solutions and workarounds specific to that game only. General solutions are available in the relevant field glossary pages
- Don't use acronyms without describing somewhere in the article what it stands for. A better alternative would be to refer to the interfaces as "launchers".
Later on when I can, I'll start updating the supported Genesis game articles with the relevant information and clean up the already edited pages.
If you could make these revisions before I can, it would be a great help for me.