From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
Although this product has been released, it remains under active development - information may change frequently and could be outdated or irrelevant.
|Windows||February 14, 2019|
- Free to play.
- With DualShock 4, unpairs the controller from whatever device it was paired.
Configuration file location
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/244930/pfx/[Note 2]|
Save game data location
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS|||
|High dynamic range display (HDR)|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Remapping||Prompts are prioritized instead of shown according to input. Unplug all controllers to get keyboard prompts.
Currently grayed out option, will be implemented.
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Controller support||XInput and DualShock 4.|
|Full controller support|
|Controller remapping||Currently grayed out option, will be implemented.|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Xbox button prompts|
|Impulse Trigger vibration|
|DualShock 4 controllers|
|DualShock button prompts|
|Light bar support||Constant red color.|
|Tracked motion controllers|
|Button prompts||Prompts are prioritized in order of XInput, DualShock 4 and then keyboard regardless of what is used. Unplug unused controllers if wrong prompts are shown.|
|Controller hotplugging||Also for DualShock 4.|
|Haptic feedback||Also for DualShock 4.|
|Separate volume controls||Master, music, menu and effects.|
|Mute on focus lost||Option for pausing the game on focus lost.|
|Protocol||Port(s) and/or port range(s)|
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) support status is unknown.
|Windows Mixed Reality||This game might be playable with the Revive Compatibility Layer (compatibility list).|
|Tracked motion controllers|
|Traditional controller||See Input settings for details.|
|Operating system (OS)||Vista SP1||7, 8|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz|
AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0 GHz
|System memory (RAM)||4 GB||8 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||10 GB|
|Video card (GPU)||Nvidia GeForce 400 Series |
AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series
512 MB of VRAM
DirectX 11 compatible
- The system requirements are provided as a baseline for development, but are not guaranteed due to the game currently being in development. Requirements may be changed as the game progresses.
- When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR%might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStoreon Windows Vista and later (more details).
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/244930/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (244930) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- snowthegame.com - 0.9.1 Out Now On PC - SNOW - last accessed on 2017-08-18
- Steam Community :: Group :: /r/ultrawidemasterrace Group
- is there a vive support for this title? :: SNOW General Discussions - last accessed on 2016-09-25